5 Star Poster

Default INSANE PLANET - British Teen Sells Virginity for £10,000

Eighteen-year-old Carys Copestake needed to cover the cost of her university tuition fees. Her solution was to advertise her virginity for sale on a popular website for prostitutes.
    Her ad, placed under a pseudonym, reads: "Virginity For Sale £10,000." Her parents, with whom she still lives with, are oblivious of the manner in which she is funding her university studies.

Baby-faced Carys says she intends to study physics at Salford University. Like many other students, she is struggling with the £20,000 for tuition and residence. Along with her financial predicament, the British teen has also become curious about herself and the opposite sex. Though she had always wanted to keep her first time special and make sure it was with the right guy, she now is at a point in her life where she wanted to explore. For that she needed someone to teach her and Carys thinks selling her virginity is the perfect way to "kill two birds with one stone."

I'm an 18-year-old virgin with student funds to pay and I'm looking to sell my first time right here. I'm brunette, 34C, green eyes, all in proportion and good looking.

Carys met and spoke with a journalist from MaltaStar who had gone under the guise of being an interested respondent to her ad. The teen admitted to him she had received numerous responses to the ad. Apparently there are a lot of men who want to help her with her "problem." Some of the replies she has received are on the creepy side. She explained further:

But I got so frustrated with the empty offers that I turned them down. I have to be careful, you could have been someone I know, even one of my teachers.

Carys admitted the furthest she had ever gone with a guy was holding hands. She did not want to go to university still a virgin. Not knowing the man she was talking to was really a journalist interested in getting some facts for a story, Carys wondered if
    he was asking her all these questions because he wanted a discount.

When the reporter asked if she really was a virgin or just a prostitute who was lying about losing her virginity, the teen became indignant. She told him she had no way of proving to him she was a virgin and that he would just have to trust her.

Carys told the reporter she wanted to be paid in cash. She also requested that he wear a condom.

After the reporter left, Carys bombarded him with text messages. When the reporter asked her to lower her price, her mood abruptly changed. She told him:

Why do you want a discount? No, seriously, it's got to be ten, that's what the deal was.

When a publication called The People contacted Carys about selling her virginity, the teen told them:

I've been offered the money in cash and I'm going to do it this Thursday. Sorry I'm at work so I can't speak any more.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...ity_for_10_000

Junior Poster

what a fucking bitch

Junior Poster

i wonder what it goes for used

For me to fuck a virgin, she would have to pay me the 10,000.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

She told him she had no way of proving to him she was a virgin and that he would just have to trust her.

If i'd known you were a vigin i'd have taken my time.
    If i'd know you were in no hurry i'd have taken my tights off!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

thats awesome virgins should def start doing that!

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
    Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)