Default It was my berf-day last Sunday ;-)

As of July 15 2007, I am officially 21 years old! Who wants to buy me a drink?

I had a fabulous time in downtown St. Petersburg... And a beautiful dinner party with family. There's more celebration to come.

I also got a kitchsy job working at a diner! I have ALWAYS wanted to be a 50's style diner girl, so I totally went for it to get a part time job at a diner, and to my surprise actually got employed! (Getting employed in Florida is a bitch) So every day I get to pour coffee for fabulous old ladies and cute business men there on lunch, and wear my 50's style makeup. Hopefully they will let me start wearing big poofy skirts and such, hahaha. I was thinking, I could have someone sit and eat and take candid photos of me and name the set "Hot tranny Diner Waitresses" LMAO, complete with me making milkshakes singing "my milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard" hahaha. I am just really amused with my job right now, I think it's the best since I am all into American kitchsy stuff from the past.

So anyway, other than showing up to mass on my birthday hung over, all else is normal in Gianna-Land.

Happy Berfday toooo meeeee!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giannab_day_390.gif 
Views:	2430 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	111960  

Silver Poster

Happy birthday, Gianna. All the best to you and may most of your dreams come true

I´m just one year older than you :P

Happy Birthday Gianna! I'm glad things seem to be working out for you. Florida is a bitch for employment. I had the hardest time trying to get a job in Miami. Of course I received a call back for a great job...after I moved back to Virginia.

Happy birthday, Gianna!

Jeez, do I feel old...I have t-shirts older than a lot of the peeps here....

Rookie Poster

A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.

Rookie Poster

Happy Belated Birthday, Gianna! You're legal now and can drink all you want, just don't overdo the drinking too much, but enjoy it anyway. Glad to see you also enjoy your job but remember this now that you're 21:

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes"

-Oscar Wilde

Professional Poster

Darn! Late again.

Oh well, HAPPY BELATED 21st BIRTHDAY PRINCESA!

5 Star Poster

Default Re: It was my berf-day last Sunday ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessaGianna
    As of July 15 2007, I am officially 21 years old! Who wants to buy me a drink?
    I'd love to, but there's a fucking ocean in the way...

Sounds like you had a great time, though. Happy belated birthday, beautiful.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki
    Happy Birthday Gianna! I'm glad things seem to be working out for you. Florida is a bitch for employment. I had the hardest time trying to get a job in Miami. Of course I received a call back for a great job...after I moved back to Virginia.
    Oooohh, now I'm all embarrassed. I thought she'd gone to Russia. Glad I didn't try to send flowers.