Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think it really could have helped his pain tolerance. But I don't think it would have helped his reaction time (even though he slapped on that gogo really quickly) or his mental game any, unless he's one of those pot smokers who tokes up every day and doesn't even seem high. So it's debatable if it was performance enhancing or not. Either way it's illegal and he's supposed to be a professional athlete and play by the rules.

On a side note I'd love to see Nick diaz back in the UFC or take on more top competition. The guy is tough as nails and always goes balls out in every fight. If he improved his punching power and wrestling a little he would definitely be a championship contender.

i like diaz too. the ufc has this policy where if you lose a couple of fights they can let you go. it sucks cause diaz was more exciting in his losses than some other guys that won their fights. plus he likes to tell it like it is and the ufc doesn't always appreciate that.

Junior Poster

I agree with you guys on Diaz, he is unorthodox and exciting be it win or lose. Hell, I would have thought Gomi had blazed one up based on his performance that night LOL!!! I don't think the weed use in any of the fighters is a tool to deal with pain, I think it's simply tokers who should have said no farther out from the fight.

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take your breath away

Rookie Poster

were gunna get some amazing matchups though with the merger, the pride guys are gunna seperate the TUF mediocrity from the bone..sucks they cant bushido in LV, 205 would be the sickest event.

WAR RAMPAGE
    WAR SERA

Rookie Poster

Crocop vs Kongo,who takes it?

WAR CROCOP!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hentai_ninja
    Crocop vs Kongo,who takes it?

WAR CROCOP!
    crocop..im sure hes been training in an octagon, he looked lost against gonzaga...randy is in for a rough one, i dont think he can make it past 3...gonzagas a badass thats got game at every aspect..randys a tactition,i am interested in seeing his strategy