Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

ohh and avoid "Giselle", aka "Noona"...she may be great looking, but like most good looking gals, she's crap in bed...

ceci n'est pas une signature.

h German Engineering at its finest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3502469548656_544_200.jpg 
Views:	1116 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	111964  

Junior Poster

I donīt no but this RASPUTIN bar is really quiet? but there SMUGSTRASSE is little bar (I dont remember name) here is meny girls and all old rasputin girls also..

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo73
    I donīt no but this RASPUTIN bar is really quiet? but there SMUGSTRASSE is little bar (I dont remember name) here is meny girls and all old rasputin girls also..
    Bar Donnatella in the Schmuckstrasse is the bar you have in mind I think. In fact, the whole TS scene has shifted to the Talstrasse & Schmuckstrasse.
    There is a new place called "Villa Wahsinn-Casa de locos-Bei Tina" on the left hand side of the Talstrasse coming from the Reeperbahn which I'm told is good. Run by the same people that run the infamous "Villa Kunterbunt" on the street called Hamburger Berg a block away...This is all the new info I got. Come to think of it, a weekend in Hamburg is definitely on my plans as I hear the TS scene is booming there just now!

ceci n'est pas une signature.