Platinum Poster

Default It Pays to look Good...

... it pays VERY GOOD!

NEW YORK - Gisele Bundchen tops Forbes.com's list of the world's richest models, earning $33 million in the last 12 months.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The Brazilian supermodel strutted past the likes of Kate Moss, who came in at No.2, and Heidi Klum, who placed third on the list.

Bundchen, 26, parted ways with Victoria's Secret in May and will see her lucrative contract with the lingerie brand expire at the end of the year.

Still, she boasts "more contracts than any other model on the planet," Forbes.com said, and has appeared in campaigns for high-end brands including Apple, Dolce & Gabbana and Roberto Cavalli.

Moss, who recently launched a clothing line at British fashion retailer Topshop, ranks second with $9 million. The 33-year-old fashion icon is the new face of fashion label Stella McCartney and Italian sportswear company Belstaff.

Klum, 34, placed third with $8 million. She is a Victoria's Secret spokesmodel and host of Bravo's "Project Runway."

Two more Victoria's Secret beauties — Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio — rounded out the top five with $6 million each.

They were followed by Carolyn Murphy ($5 million); Natalia Vodianova ($4.5 million); Karolina Kurkova and Daria Werbowy (both $3.5 million); Gemma Ward ($3 million); Liya Kebede ($2.5 million); Hilary Rhoda and Shalom Harlow (both $2 million); and Doutzen Kroes and Jessica Stam (both $1.5 million).

In ranking these catwalkers, Forbes.com said editors also factored in a model's "relevancy" — determined by recent campaigns, fashion magazine covers and opinions of those in the fashion industry — where necessary. The list was posted Monday on the Web site.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I have a story involving Gisele, Jamaica, a pot brownie, and a horrible case of sunburn. Maybe. In any case, I just heard about it.

You keep trying to get me in trouble.

:P

Okay, so i got these two tips to make some money.

step 1- Start my own clothing line

Step 2- try to win Bravo's "project Runway

It will be hard, i will have to wear a lot of make up, but gosh darn it I will do it

Professional Poster

Note to self.... be born beautiful & with great genetics.

OK. got it. Thanks.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Sad but very true! Vanity is the devils favorite sin!!

Rookie Poster

Gieselle is not exactly great looking.

Junior Poster

Yea, seriously. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Note to self.... be born beautiful & with great genetics.

OK. got it. Thanks.