Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    "got slapped" LOL its gonna take more then a idiotic valleygirl or any of her pathetic lapdogs to slap me around.
    Hey, Legend in Your Own Mind. I crap bigger than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Frankly i'm not gonna tie down chef's post with this bullshit so if your master or any of her rejects wanna converse wtih me do it through pm.
    Now, why in the world would anyone want to converse with you through PM?
    Seriously?

Junior Poster

he doesn't answer pm's anyway

Nothing to see here folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki
    Wow...people are fast to convict Vick...even before a trial. I hope he is not guilty of these crimes. In his defense, he has a number of houses in Virginia. I could drive to his Mom's house right now....lol. It's possible that he didn't know what was going on. He has family members who still run the streets, so I rather trust Vick's claims over his cousin. Lets wait for the trial though.

As for the NFL, I don't know how he will play. Damn, I was going to wear my Vick jersey to my fantasy football draft. Oh well...I'll sport my favorite teams jersey...Washington Redskins baby
    If you read the details of the indictment (first post on this thread) then you may be just as quick to condemn him. Seems like the investigators are convinced that he was involved in dogfighting.
    Innocent until proven guilty of course, we'll see how things go infront of a jury in the upcoming year.

If convicted, I hope the bastard rots in jail and then burns in hell. No place in the world for this and no one can convince me otherwise. If you try to sway me then that says a lot about you in a negative way. End of story. I've said my piece and that's it.

my 2 cents on the Michael Pri...err Vick situation...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=23018

And BTW Ally u are right Terrell hasnt broken any laws yet although his half ass attemt at suicide last year was pathetic,and thus earns him a spot on the All-DJ Fuckwad Team.

Junior Poster

Hahahahahah! I forgot about that. That was hilarious! Good point, Dj. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    my 2 cents on the Michael Pri...err Vick situation...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=23018

And BTW Ally u are right Terrell hasnt broken any laws yet although his half ass attemt at suicide last year was pathetic,and thus earns him a spot on the All-DJ Fuckwad Team.

Junior Poster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by jmt; 04-24-2010 at 04:59 PM.

Junior Poster

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by jmt; 04-24-2010 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    JMT

sorry dude if OJ & MJ can get away with the shit they did Vick will be laughing on the 50 yard line in a few weeks, and to top it off he'll be paying those lawyer fees with dogfight money that was banked in the Cayman's
    You are OH SO wrong my friend.
    Michael Vick is beyond toast right now.
    The feds brought this indictment against him NOT some hicks from Virginia.
    I predict he WILL get jail time.
    If that fucker were out here the animals rights people(crazies) who have whacked him already.
    And........one of congressmen out here TOM LANTOS(a holcaust survivor and not a pussy) said if the feds dont do anything about this HE WILL.

This whole Michael Vick ordeal is a source of DAILY conversations at my job and MUCH laughter.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    JMT

sorry dude if OJ & MJ can get away with the shit they did Vick will be laughing on the 50 yard line in a few weeks, and to top it off he'll be paying those lawyer fees with dogfight money that was banked in the Cayman's
    You are OH SO wrong my friend.
    Michael Vick is beyond toast right now.
    The feds brought this indictment against him NOT some hicks from Virginia.
    I predict he WILL get jail time.
    If that fucker were out here the animals rights people(crazies) who have whacked him already.
    And........one of congressmen out here TOM LANTOS(a holcaust survivor and not a pussy) said if the feds dont do anything about this HE WILL.

This whole Michael Vick ordeal is a source of DAILY conversations at my job and MUCH laughter.
    Your right...Its the Feds and the Feds have 90% conviction rate....he's done