Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by jmt; 04-24-2010 at 05:01 PM.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jmt
    the nfl and the falcons need to step up and kick this punk out of the league.

i think vick very well could do jail time on this. if it was just the state going after him then i would say he will just get a slap on the wrist. but this is the feds, i'm sure they will do anything they can to nail his ass to the wall.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

I have a better idea.

How about we not jump to conclusions before we get all the facts and we get over a trial or to a plea.....IF this does go to trial and plea that is.

Everyone already screwed Michael Vick over with the "water bottle" incident, we already screwed those Duke boys.

So lets practice "lessons learned" ok.

Silver Poster

Also,

Suspending or "kicking him out" prematurely could have dire consequenses for his case in terms of "jury-tainting".

Wouldn't be resposible for the league to do that.

Hunh, shows how much I know. I thought this was about the goon that threw rocks at Pale Male in NYC the other day.

http://gothamist.com/2007/07/14/pale_male_attac.php

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    At least he wasn't having sex with the dogs.
    Are you saying that Legend has sex with dogs, Vicki?
    Don't you think he does? He showed some perverted cartoon where a woman was having sex with a dog.
    lol wtf are you talking about valleygirl oh you mean that family guy clip you know damn well that wasn't the clip you just desribed,are you playing dumb or do you just do it for a living?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    the nfl and the falcons need to step up and kick this punk out of the league.

i think vick very well could do jail time on this. if it was just the state going after him then i would say he will just get a slap on the wrist. but this is the feds, i'm sure they will do anything they can to nail his ass to the wall.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

I have a better idea.

How about we not jump to conclusions before we get all the facts and we get over a trial or to a plea.....IF this does go to trial and plea that is.

Everyone already screwed Michael Vick over with the "water bottle" incident, we already screwed those Duke boys.

So lets practice "lessons learned" ok.
    conclusions?

well read the amount of evidence in the in the indictement and then see what you think.

bottom line is he was present at the dog fights, he purchased, sold, and transported dogs for the purpose of fighting, he wagered on the fights, and he funded the whole va dog fighting operation.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

JMT

sorry dude if OJ & MJ can get away with the shit they did Vick will be laughing on the 50 yard line in a few weeks, and to top it off he'll be paying those lawyer fees with dogfight money that was banked in the Cayman's

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by jmt; 04-24-2010 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    i think anyone who takes this as a joke to watch the vids they have shown of these dog fights...have a heart bitches....also innocent till proven guilty , lmfao
    I bet you they will not convict him. If they couldnt convict OJ they will not be able to get a conviction on this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    JMT

sorry dude if OJ & MJ can get away with the shit they did Vick will be laughing on the 50 yard line in a few weeks, and to top it off he'll be paying those lawyer fees with dogfight money that was banked in the Cayman's
    yes he could very well come out of this without doing any jail time. still he will be suspended by the falcons and the league. the nfl is way to successful to let some scrambling hack with mediocre qb skills hurt their reputation. you can also be sure that he will be losing millions in endorsement money.
    Agreed, plus Roger Goodell has been on the warpath lately. He has already suspended Pacman Jones (entire season), Tank Johnson (8 games) and Chris Henry (8 games) for what I would believe would be less serious crimes. Under Goodell the NFL is trying to clean up their image. And is doing it in a very aggressive way. So if I dont think that Vick will get off scott-free. If he does it won't make much sense considering the recent disciplinary events in the NFL.