Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate."

That is a odd quote. What are you a chemist or some kind of Jesus hating scientist?

BTW I never watched Dick on a sitcom. Would you judge Andy Kaufman based on his character on "Taxi"? I fucking hope not. I don't watch that crap. I was speaking of his stand up work which I have seen many times, Friars club etc.
    It's a Stephen Wright line, speaking of stand-ups. And for the record, I really liked Dick on NewsRadio and The Ben Stiller Show.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    Andy Dick is a pioneer in the tradition of Andy Kaufman and Lenny Bruce. He is hilarious and unique. 50 years from now he will be appreciated for his comic brilliance regardless of his personal issues.

Nobody will recall that fat boring putz Jon Lovitz.
    Sorry, but Andy Dick doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Andy Kaufman, and neither Dick Or Kaufman deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the legendary Lenny Bruce.
    /agree

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    perhaps.... perhaps not... maybe i was just a fan and after several years in the game i can deal w/ someone doing "mild" coke if i get to be around a very hot guy... alist celeb or not

[/img]
    Very happy to hear you are not a celeb whore. Being out here in LA I get so damn tired of those types. Most modern celebs are crocked in one way or another. Especially the young ones (Lohan, Hilton, Spears, etc.) Once you see them out and about you find out how much makeup really helps!

Man that dude has the strangest shaped jaw.