Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster

ATTENTION JOHN HINCKLEY!!

Your country needs you now more than ever! I sincerely hope that your marksmanship skills have improved, and that you manage to deal with both shrubya and the dick in an efficient and timely manner. Best of luck to you, patriot!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Would we really be better off with Dick Cheany (sp?) as president instead of vice president?
    Impeach Cheney
    The vice president has run utterly amok and must be stopped.
    By Bruce Fein
    Posted Wednesday, June 27, 2007, at 5:06 PM ET
    Dick Cheney
    Under Dick Cheney, the office of the vice president has been transformed from a tiny acorn into an unprecedented giant oak. In grasping and exercising presidential powers, Cheney has dulled political accountability and concocted theories for evading the law and Constitution that would have embarrassed King George III. The most recent invention we know of is the vice president's insistence that an executive order governing the handling of classified information in the executive branch does not reach his office because he also serves as president of the Senate. In other words, the vice president is a unique legislative-executive creature standing above and beyond the Constitution. The House judiciary committee should commence an impeachment inquiry. As Alexander Hamilton advised in the Federalist Papers, an impeachable offense is a political crime against the nation. Cheney's multiple crimes against the Constitution clearly qualify.
    http://slate.com/id/2169292