View Poll Results: What are transsexuals?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Men expressing their feminine side.

29 20.00%
  • Women with an interesting history and physiology.

93 64.14%
  • Now for something completely different.

23 15.86%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Are TS Women?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    Two votes for "TS are men" but no comments on that opinion, unfortunately.
    just for understanding this comment: you say transsexuals are just from category "male" to category "female"? what about ~ female to ~ male? why shouldn't these ppl called transsexuals, too?
    /edit 2 oh sorry i misunderstood it, thought you were angry that someone voted for "tgirls are male"

so i don't get the poll, cuz it's just too easy to generalise this question to just 3 answers

/edit just want to add my oppinion: in a perfect/good world everyone could decide for himself/herself/~self what they want to be

Rookie Poster

LOL im lovin this shit.

IMO: peggy your all women aside from the facts that you may have some form of a male chromosome. either way theres NOTHING trans (both) about you.

Reading some of the post its laughable to see the newbs in here have no realization of the word TRANS meaning BOTH. hence theres no such thing as a TRANS women, maybe TRANS but not transwomen............. and to whomever reads this take into consideration theres a reason for the word HERMAPHRODITE which these freaks are not.

Good to see 19 people have a sensible education.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lmao_271.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	4.4 KB 
ID:	164285  

Panties are for pussies, not faggots

Rookie Poster

trans is latin and means "across", "on the far side" or "beyond"

just weird why you think to say the first one is to be educated
    my opinion is that the majority of them ddidn't break with the imagination "one time male - everytime male"
    like if the first sex/gender you are forced into should be your only true sex/gender

that's what i read by looking at this poll

it's useless because you can't create this categories without to know why someone choose this and especially WHAT he means by choosing it

just quick what they say:

1) transsexuals are just men being female
    --> that's just a one-sided perception where only transwomen (male to female) would exist. what about transmen (female to male)? aren't they transsexual, too?
    so what do they think who voted for it? a guy is a guy and can never be a girl?
    2) just women
    --> every transsexual is female with male parts, so the basis is just to work with the concept of putting all transsexuals into the category of females
    again, what about ts who don't want to be put into the female category?
    so what do they think who voted? just using all ts as a female with an exotic extra?
    3) 2 and more options
    trans is not intersexed, sure
    most say trans is from on sex/gender to another
    so i wouldn't say it's completely different.
    so what do they think who voted? freaks? diseased? unnormal?

it's full of questions and full of misunderstandings
    i think it's not wise to take this poll seriously, sorry

but i like the discussion (although i didn't have time to read all the postings)

Rookie Poster

ts are women..with a nice extra

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Wow, talk about a loaded question. I could be wrong, but if memory serves, Allanah has previously made the distinction of calling herself a “transsexual woman.” I always thought that was the most honest way of describing a transsexual that I have heard. It makes clear that while there is a difference – say at the most basic, genetic level – she considers herself a woman in most every way that counts.

Bottom line: do I think of transsexuals as women? Yes. Do I know that at the most basic, genetic level there is a difference between them and so called genetic girls (GGs)? Yes. Does society think of transsexuals as women? Unfortunately not.

-Quinn
    Very well said.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    Two votes for "TS are men" but no comments on that opinion, unfortunately.
    If they get the surgery wich makes them a woman i would say yes.
    Otherwise no.