Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LG

If you can find the right person, if the two of you click, if it's real and honest, if there's mutual respect and trust between you, why does it matter what attracted you to that person in the first place?
    Well said, LG, that sums it up to a T.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

LG is my new hero.

Hmm... maybe later.

Professional Poster

Wow LG that's deep. Very good point brought up. Why label someone as a "chaser", just thinking about it sounds really stupid. Would they rather a guy not be interested in TG's which would give them zero chance of ever being with that person. Instead some try to decieve guys that wouldn't normally be interested just to hope that they eventually come around. I call that total denial.

Junior Poster

because there hole is tighter

I luv Shemale Booty!
    Show me the hole!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mph
    LG is my new hero.
    LOL. Thank you

Glad to see there are a handful of people who see things my way. I was afraid I had gone off on a rant, again.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by eagleman12
    because there hole is tighter
    lol But if the guy's straight he's not gonna bottom for her unless he was a little funny to start with.

Why would you want to potentially fuck up an apparently "Good Thing", by overanalizing it. Shut the fuck up, and enjoy the moment!!! You fuckin' women are all alike!

Junior Poster

Default Re: Why are Guys Into Trans?

Quote Originally Posted by irishgirl
    So, I've just started seeing a man who is into trans women. He's really awesome and amazing and good looking and sweet - but I'm still kind of freaked out that he's into transgirls. Cause' it seems most people into trans girls, want to get topped by them , or at least like, give them a BJ, and I have no interest in any boy touching my bits. We've had sex once, and he was good and didn't show any interest in that part of me, and maybe he's geninuinly not interested in playing with it, which would be cool.

So, like, are any of you guys into trans girls "just cause" and not because you want to play with thier penis'?

Thanks for the input.

And so you'll actually comment, here's a cute pic of me from last night.

1. For some reason your photo link stopped working. I did manage to follow the folder link to photobucket. You are very pretty, you should have no trouble finding a guy who likes you and is willing to listen to your boundaries.

2. In my opinion, while my preference is not to be topped, I do like being able to experience a tg's equipment IF she enjoys that. Back in college I met 2 gurls, one from Canada that I chatted with for months, although we never met in person, I was so attracted to her personality that I was convinced that if we did date I would never break her trust and touch her dick. The other girl we did meet in person, it didn't go for long also because of distance, she was St. Louis I'm KC. Not only did she not want her dick to be touched, she also saw anal sex as disgusting and essentially wanted to plan on no sex until she had SRS... while I fully intended to not touch her dick to respect her wishes, the no sex til SRS would have killed the relationship if the distance hadn't.

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    lol But if the guy's straight he's not gonna bottom for her unless he was a little funny to start with.
    What do you mean I'm funny?

What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

Funny how? What's funny about it?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joe_pesci_179.jpg 
Views:	424 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	113735  

I don't know about other guys, but I guess I'm just as attracted to a beautiful TS as I am a normal beautiful woman. Maybe more so attracted to the TS's. It seems like most of the TS's I've talked to seem to have thier brains wired somewhere inbetween male and female, as opposed to strictly female. I've always got along more with girls who could hang out with the guys, as opposed to the pretty pretty princess types.

On the physical side: I'd just as likely go down on an attractive genetic female with a vagina as I would an attractive m2f with a penis.
    Females are beautiful, smooth, soft, warm, cuddly. A+++. Guys are rough, and not pretty. But I think the male genitalia is much less imposing as the females.

Mew? Well, there's my thoughts.