Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Vanessa,

Thank you for the information - I would have never guessed that the fancier stores like Nordstoms go to 13 W - I will have to check them out.

By the way - I went to your web site ( http://www.tsvanessa69.com/ ) and from the entry way to the Photos (those pictures looked like they were of your feet in those shoes, but I wasn't 100% sure) and for sure they are your feet in those shoes.

Well, all I can say is - WOW! - You sure have some amazingly pretty feet!

Also, your web site is very well done - Very professional looking and all great photos of you!

Hope you don't mind - I took your main picture and converted it from .png to .jpg and am posting it here - It's just a great picture!

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    I am too scared to shop online, I have to try the shoes on before I buy them, as some brands run bigger or smaller. I shop at Nordstroms, Nordstoms Rack, now they go to 13 W. and have very trendy shoes
    In NYC Petit Peton, 41 which is and 11, or any store on 8th Street,being an 11 is not all that bad, I get alot of shoes at 9West and Macys too. Also we have Skyscaper heels, but I just hate those tacky acrily stripper platforms, screams dollar store whore. You learn which brands carry your size through years of good hard shopping!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tsvanessa_157.jpg 
Views:	651 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	111491