Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Ok, first post, been Lurking here for a little over a year, and I finaly worked up my nerve enough to post. I've got a 70 undead warlock and a 40 blood elf pally on Gorefiend. and I just restarted my account today.

Junior Poster

I played it prettyhardcore for about a month and ended up with a Lvl 42 Dranei Hunter, but then I dove back into RTS which is what I really enjoy. In particular, Company of Heroes and Dawn of War. Right now, my drug of choice is the online beta for World in Conflict, though.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely and in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit... what a ride!"
    -Anon-

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lewdguppy
    I used to play WoW a LOT

for 2,5 years, but I took a few breaks, each a few months.
    me and a few friends started playing the very day it hit Europer

got a 70 Nightelf druidess, a 45 Gnome arlock, a 40 Human Palandin, a 27 Tauren hunter; all on the Euro server Doomhammer and a few lowlvl chars on different servers when DH's down or so.

suspended my account again last may (beginning o/t month), cause Warcraft is great fun but it really really destroys anything resembling a social life; it's more addicting than alcohol or cannabis I tell you

now it's summer here and summer's for playing LARP. "real life WoW' sort of

We used to do raids (my main's a raid-healer) and I used to go where you're not supposed to go, like Mount Ironforge Summit, the Airport in Dun Morogh etc. got a few nice screens pulled there.

maybe I'll relog in fall, but I'm not sure. the Conan the Barbarian MMORPG looks very interesting!
    "Age Of Conan" does seem to have potential. Apparently, the first 20 levels of game play are single player, where your character engages in a personal story arc, accumulates ranks and titles and whatever, and then enters the MMO world as a fleshed out unique persona. That seems like a cool idea. The game designers are also supposedly reinventing the combat system, which some gamers may find interesting, but that remains to be seen. There are several other aspects of this game that seem potentially very innovative.

From what I've heard/read, this game is the horse to bet on as far as upcoming MMORPG's go. It apparently will require the jump to Vista/DX10 and a monster machine to fully appreciate it visually. Release date is Q4 2007, so we shall see.

I just hope it doesn't suck like DDO did. And yeah, DDO did suck, so there.

:P

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    never played it ,but i think it is one of the best episodes (WOW)of south park ever....
    Make love, not Warcraft!

Not a big fan of WOW myself, I prefer single-player nerdiness like Morrowind and Oblivion :P

I'm not a big fan of heroic fantasy video games, I'm more addicted to CoX (CoH and CoV if you prefer) and its great costume generator.

Junior Poster

A little late, but I just started like 2 weeks ago and I have a lvl 22 Human Mage. Woot!

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Rookie Poster

Been playing Everquest for about 5 years, tried WoW but found it to be too easy so I didn't play long.

Junior Poster

I definitely play WoW. I have a 21 Draenai pally, a 17 dwarf Hunter, a 19 BElf Hunter, a 17 BElf Warlock, a 9 hum warrior, an 8 gnome mage, and a 13 NElf druid.

They aren't that high a level because I do have a social life...

No, what you've got are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty of them I will no longer be standing, because if I am then you will all be dead before you can reload.

Junior Poster

Wrath of the Lich King looks awesome!

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Junior Poster

I have a 70 tauren warrior on Smolderthorn. Anyone else on Smolderthorn?