Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Thanks for the straightforward and Honest analysis from everyone here..

I am not going to keep chasing her. If its meant to be ,, its meant to be..

No Balls, No Blue Chips!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmashysmashY
    I don't think you should give a girl roses unless you slept with her sister. Seriously though, you want to find out if she's cool enough that you would hang out with her. You're putting the pussy on a pedestal bro. How do you know she's worth any of that? You should just talk to her first and then see if she meets your requirements.

Word. It could be that after a large meal, all your blood has flowed to your gut and you ain't thinking clearly. Beautiful women bringing you food is sure to cloud a young Jedi's judgement. Just keep talking to her. There've been plenty of times where I kept talking to a woman only to find out that she has a kid, has a prison record or just a bad outlook on life in general.

You better make sure your clock is right before you dish out the big 10 dollar bill for some roses.

Gold Poster

Tanuki:

Damn. I wish I had read this thread before you went out and spent the money on flowers. I recently went through a similar experience a few months ago. In my case, she had treated me like royalty for close to a year before I finally gave in and bought her flowers for her birthday, with a card enclosed inviting her to dinner. To shorten a very, very longwinded story, the flowers arrived and stayed near the cashier's counter for three days, with every other waitress there keeping mum about it whenever they saw me(they all know me well); she had went out of state with some "friend" that weekend after telling me she would be at work. I overheard her talking with some older patrons the other day about how some guy took her to the beach and blah, blah, blah...

The woman is drop dead beautiful from an eastern block country(she looks like the woman featured in my "bestest" thread but slightly older), and initially I was not ready to get serious with her or anyone at this time for a myriad of reasons, my attraction to TS women standing. She treated me beyond the normal waitress/patron relationship to the point that I thought, well, why not go for it and see what it yields. In hindsight I should have looked for some other way beyond a pre-emptive $81.00 bouquet of yellow and red roses delivery to see if I really was that special to her, and not just another of her favorite male customers ... I was just another of her favorite male customers it turns out. I got trickfucked and I never saw it coming, though I wonder if she treated any others with the following: I never saw her blow kisses to any other guy; bring them free food just about everyday; fill their drinks when it wasn't her station; touch them as she did me; ask them to take her to Maui or shopping, etc. How does a guy ever know when it's just pleasantries being exchanged and the real thing? Did SHE cross the line? Someone tell me for future consideration, PLEASE!

This whole episode reminded me of some quote I read once somewhere. It goes something like this:

I'd rather be number one with an average girl, than number ten with a very beautiful one.

I would have told you to save your money, Tanuki, from not just my experience, but for other salient reasons others have pointed out upstream.

By the way, cut her hair, narrow her nose just a bit, add a couple inches in height, and about 12 years, and you'd have my waitress. Uh, yes, the waitress has a better figure. Word.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment_8_4_620_144.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	117.8 KB 
ID:	110807  

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    Thanks for the straightforward and Honest analysis from everyone here..

I am not going to keep chasing her. If its meant to be ,, its meant to be..
    I still go into the restaurant I had my experience in, only just not as often(It's close to work). After that happened, I avoided the place for about a month. I engage in small talk with the other girls there because they are still my friends and without fault in this matter, but I also avoid the waitress in question as much as I can without being obvious. When I do get her station, all small talk beyond salutations have been halted by yours truly. I refuse to be played again.

Junior Poster

AWesome story, realgirls4you......

i only spent 14 bucks on flowers. 10 for the single rose. 4 for the bouquet..

Obviously there was some strategical errors in the plan I enacted but. I maintain and all those around me in real life agree. that it was an awesome thing to do..

yeah, ok, she had a boyfriend, but I tried.. so whatever..
    hope this inspires you'll not to give a shit about what people think, and to follow your HEART>.

Gold Poster

AWesome story, realgirls4you......

i only spent 14 bucks on flowers. 10 for the single rose. 4 for the bouquet..

Obviously there was some strategical errors in the plan I enacted but. I maintain and all those around me in real life agree. that it was an awesome thing to do..

yeah, ok, she had a boyfriend, but I tried.. so whatever..
    hope this inspires you'll not to give a shit about what people think, and to follow your HEART>.
    I gave you the abbreviated version, Tanuki. ...The only problem with following one's heart is that it is generally more pricey than following one's head.

By the way, I too thought of posting here for advice right before her birthday, but oh well, would've, could've, should've, huh ?

Junior Poster

read this:

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Penetrati.../dp/0060554738

read it now,, thank me later

Gold Poster

read this:

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Penetrati.../dp/0060554738

read it now,, thank me later
    LOL!

I don't think I have any problem meeting women. If anything, maybe as my waitress episode illustrated, I just don't have that forthright or detective gene in me when it appears (operative term:"appears") a woman has the hots for me.