Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Rookie Poster kingkong12's Avatar

Default Re: My Shemale Stepmother

That was a great great story to read totally fiction but a great story just the same. I took out some quotes that I liked and found hilarious.

I don't know quite what it was that I expected to see but what I did see was certainly something very very different. The scene before me was something that I would never have expected to see in a million years. Sure, in the middle of the room was just what I had hoped to see, Carla's tall, toned body almost completely naked. I had a great view of the curveof her pert, round breasts, her flat stomach and long legs in thigh high leather stiletto boots that made her tower even taller over my father who knelt in front of her and, now this was the shocking bit, was sucking on her big, thick, hard cock, almost twice the length of mine! That's right, my gorgeous new stepmother wasn't a beautiful girl at all, she was a shemale! Clearly my dad didn't have any problem with it as he slobbered eagerly all over her thick manhood.
    Lol
    "Wow slave, you even love cum like a slutty whore," that I realised that the man fucked and humiliated in this
    video was my own father. No wonder my mum had divorced him.

Close up, it looked even more
    intimidatingly huge and I could see all the thick veins running through it, I wondered how on earth my dad managed to get it all in his mouth, let alone up his ass
    She managed to force about three or four inches of her firm manhood into me and I felt completely impaled.

I began to scream and tears rolled down my cheeks as she pulled out and thrust back in deeper and harder. I tried to get away but she had a tight grip on my waist.
    In fact, seeing how Carla was extra endowed only served to turn me on more. I didn't realise it until I was lying on the bed in my room, but the sight of my father orally servicing the beautiful shemale had given me a massive hardon evenas I felt disgusted by it. I couldn't help but jerk my dick off whilepicturing the much larger and more impressive size of Carla's in think of it violating my throat as right now it was doing to my father.
    This was amazing, I could see why my dad had left my mum and turned to this.

Last edited by kingkong12; 11-25-2016 at 01:56 AM.

Member Rookie Poster

The Eye-catching thread title took my attention and decided to read your story, it got me so hard well done. Sissyrachel I did click on the link, unfortunately it directs me on e dead website, please tell us where to read more stories, any working link? I won’t steal anything, reading is enough Thank you

Junior Member Rookie Poster sweet_boy's Avatar

Great story

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tswonder View Post
    The Eye-catching thread title took my attention and decided to read your story, it got me so hard well done. Sissyrachel I did click on the link, unfortunately it directs me on e dead website, please tell us where to read more stories, any working link? I won’t steal anything, reading is enough Thank you
    The literotica link still works.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Senior Member Junior Poster

I need a Carla in my life!

I've been catching up with all the stories and this is my favorite-- love the thought of an innocent young kid and an aggressive older woman

Rookie Poster

You'd probably like this one too, Vali.

https://www.literotica.com/s/in-my-dads-panties

Rookie Poster

Ah shit that was hot. I easily lost it. Would love to see this filmed.