Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default A New Way to Masturbate

A few days ago I got tired of the old handjob way of masturbating. I looked around and I saw my back massage vibrator. So I turned it on and layed it on head of my dick with it directly on the underside of the glans. Its WAY better than masturbating! I didn't have to use my hands or anything just lay back and relax and feel the juices flow. Orgasms are like no other! Has anyone tried this or something similar?

Nob, but did you have any help (anykind of pictures) if yes please post it - I will try to make a capture of it then - in the story section

Veteran Poster

I remember this ---my parents had a "back massager" in my dad's night table drawer ----I don't know exactly how ---but that thing found it's way to my penis ----and I used it so much that the cord came loose from me putting it back the way I found it (cord wrapped around the handle) ----I dunno --I think I was like 10 or 11 when I found out about it ----I can remember shooting blanks for the longest time -----BUT YEAH --IT WAS COOL!! ---heheh

Professional Poster

OMFG! lol I can imagine, a little kid massaging his penis! ROFL!

Veteran Poster

i remember one time my boyfriend was sleeping but i wanted to masturbate so, sitting on his bed, i took the bag of clothespins (which we had bought for this purpose and were actually semi-decent) and i got a couple on my nipples (you can flip one around so they're stronger, you do this on a clothesline too with heavy things) and then i had them all over my balls and all the way up the shaft, even on the little underside of the foreskin. (i don't remember how many i used that time but one time we did get the whole bag of 100 on me ~ half on my genitals and half across my chest).

of course, i was quite hard by this time but rows of clothespins up my penis made it hard to masturbate. so what did i do? i hobbled over to the night stand and borrowed his bullet vibe and ran it around the head of my cock. it seriously did not take much before i was spilling seed all down those clothespins.

my boyfriend woke up during this time and watched me cum, he always did like to watch me pleasure myself. i don't mind watching him, you get some of the energy vibe from sex while just relaxing, cuddling up next to him, sometimes letting him run his hands over your breasts, hips, cock. it's fun, it's fun. sometimes you need to mix up a very sexual relationship with a bit of plain ol' self-love (with or without the other person in the room).

of course, the bad thing is that you have to take the clothespins off, this actually hurts worse than any point where they're on and now you've already cum and the adrenaline which makes you ignore pain is gone ("i think i'm getting rugburn, ah well, i'm almost there" gave me a scar for a few months LOL).

Professional Poster

It actually takes around a minute for me if I keep it there without removing it.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    It actually takes around a minute for me if I keep it there without removing it.
    so is this better than getting laid all together?

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Veteran Poster

Fleshlights > All

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by eze
    Fleshlights > All
    a friend of mine had a fleshlight and i touched the outside of it. i didn't stick my finger down in the dirty hole, i just wanted to know what it felt like. i don't see how anyone can masturbate with that and why it would be better than a hand (which is free!) it kinda creeped me out. then again, i'm a pretty strict bottom so maybe top mindset is different. it's like the counterpart to a dildo, i guess. you could put them together and have artificial sex!

my sister thinks dildos are weird though so to each their own.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    so is this better than getting laid all together?
    Not nearly. Itsjust a different way of pleasuring yourself, I just thought I'd share it to see if anybody's done it or had similar expereinces while experimenting. I guess you could say the vibrations on my penis head from the device gives more pleasure to my penis as a vibrator to a woman.