samiam Rookie Poster

Default my first few shemale experiences

I know this has been covered before , but I just felt like throwing my few experiences in. Whe I was in the navy in San Diego, I went to tijuana and really found myself attracted to this hottie in one of the bars down there. We started kissing and next thing I know we were in a back room of this seedy bar. I reached up her skirt and felt a big lump and realized I was too turned on to care and I pulled that big thing out and started to suck on it.
    Needless to say we had to leave and her friend joined us. When we got back to their apartment I was so horny I didnt give a fuck about protection and when the first girl tried to stick her big cock in my ass for the first time I gave it my best shot but it was just too big to be pleasurable.
    Eventually, the first girl gave up but the other one, a true brunette mexican hottie , was able to take my virgin ass and ride it until she came inside me. that experience stiil turns me on till this day even though i havent had shemale sex for a long time.

samiam Rookie Poster

My next experience was in Pattaya beach Thailand. I met a pretty petite girl in a bar but I didnt realize what she was(I was only 19). We went upstairs and she gave me the best blow job my 19 year old cock every experienced. She then went downstairs and brought me a drink. After some kissing , I was ready for more and pulled down her panties to reveal an ass with a twisted up bunch of flesh where her pussy should be. I was kinda confused but too horny to care and as she spread her ass cheeks and rubbed some lube on my cock I slid it right in.
    I still remember her looking back at me with a look of pleasure as i plowed into that tight ass. I came inside her and she treated me as if i was her true love.
    Fuck!!! I need to buy a ticket and get back there some day. 19 years is too long to wait.