Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Entourage......................................

Shaking my head at them not casting a real transsexual for this episode tonight.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

The first two seasons were pretty cool, I haven't seen beyond that:

And in completely unrelated news:

OK, I'm not going to put any further effort into understanding the TS experience. I've survived all kinds of shit, I've actually died once, I've worked with TS girls for the last ten years. I've done enough. All this is known. No response is required. I've done enough.

Heh. Minor threadjack, carry on.

Oh, but, yah, it's a good show.

Platinum Poster

show sux from the first episode... how it became popular idk... in fact i dont think a lot of ppl like it but the producers are paying the right ppl to talk about it in us weekly and other crap news magazines / tv shows.... but this show sux!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    show sux from the first episode... how it became popular idk... in fact i dont think a lot of ppl like it but the producers are paying the right ppl to talk about it in us weekly and other crap news magazines / tv shows.... but this show sux!
    What don't you like about it?

I've always found it to be fairly funny. You could almost called it a guys version of Sex and the City.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by odelay24
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    What don't you like about it?

I've always found it to be fairly funny. You could almost called it a guys version of Sex and the City.
    i think thats what they were going for when making the show... theres too much to list about what i dont like... i guess the first thing that comes to mind is that its a bunch of has beens... i mean never were's.... actors playing ppl that are making it big in hollywood... can you name ANY movie that the lead douche made where he was the star and the movie did even decent at Box Office? nope... b/c there isnt one. so how can we beleive this guy to be a good up and coming star on the show when in reality he and everything he has been in has flopped? except the show... supposidly.

Rookie Poster

Well couldn't you say that about any actor with a show on HBO.

HBO does that, takes little known actors and basically turns them into household names.

i mean sarah parker, james gandolfini weren't exactly well known.

but back on the sublect...have never really watched the show, must be something else on another channel???

its a pretty good show... i like dexter , weeds , and curb your enthusiasm way higher than those 21 minute episodes ,lol....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

So what? They did not use a real TS - whats the big deal? Plenty of shows and movies have done the same thing (Nip Tuck, Transamerica etc etc). It really does not matter when getting the point across.

Rookie Poster

so you are all saying she wasn;t a tranny, I am so disappointed. I thought finally, a real tranny making it mainstream, or at least on HBO

Looking forward,

Rhine