Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    Everyone seems to be forgetting this fact, and just assuming that it is natural for people to be unnecessarily violent....You cannot just resort to violence when people piss you off.... My bank manager is constantly trying to pull the wool over my eyes, it does not justify me beating the crap out of him.
    LOL...yea in a perfect world....

Hmmmmmmmmm...now I know I am just a silly Filipina educated in a province outside of Cebu.

But I think it is the "Nature of Man" to be extremely violent and it's only with Laws of Society has the nature of the beast been tamed.

And when Man is put into a situation where his sexuality and pride are at risk of being publicly displayed in an uncommon light, you will get some of the most violent of outcomes.

Moreover, if my bank manager rips me off...and If I were not such a "Lady" I would hike up my skirt an jump over the desk and beat him down...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    If a guy is flirting with me, he's flirting with me because he sees me as a female.
    I will again say he is flirting with you because you look like a Girl...and if he knows you are a Ts and goes forward then it's all good.

I'm just a girl with a defect" or whatever but come on. I didn't transition to be TS. This physical androgyny is just the temporary state ...My original plan at 16 was to try to convince my parents to help pay for transition and have SRS by 21
    And so on....not getting into a Quagmire of Quicksand about all the deep emotional reasons why u are what u r... We all have our stories and history of why we are here and who we are....

Staying on Topic is: Hate Crime or not....

Get caught doing what? Being normal for a change? How horrible!
    Being Normal?....point of entire topic is Tricking Guys and the price paid for it and if tears should be shed and the person be charged with a HATE CRIME.

Yes Yes Yes...all we all want to Save the Whales and Dophins.

We all want world peace and for everyone to go to bed with a full belly.

And so on....

The point is this...you are playing a very serious game when tricking guys and do not be suprised if you get your ass beat because of it.

I'm Done stiring the pot...and will go back to posting my sexy pics to turn guys on who know I am a ts and get them to join my site...LOL

Peace & Love to all in the World....

Nikki

It not wise on her part to do stuff like that just go with en who love ts & wont get teeth busted out to me kinda begging for trouble

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

http://www.miamiherald.com/569/story/158689.html

WEST PALM BEACH

No hate crime in beating of transsexual

A teenage boy didn't commit a hate crime when he battered a
    transsexual, a judge ruled Monday.

BY KATHLEEN CHAPMAN
    The Palm Beach Post

WEST PALM BEACH -- The teen who beat a 39-year-old after finding out she was a pre-operative transsexual is guilty of aggravated battery but not a hate crime, Palm Beach County Juvenile Court Judge Peter Blanc ruled Monday.

The teen had been under house arrest since July 2006, when he confessed to police he beat a transsexual he thought was a woman.

He told Palm Beach police that he and a buddy were out to pick up girls on a Friday night when they met the 39-year-old outside a bar on Clematis Street. The teen, then 17, said she performed oral sex on him in the back seat of his friend's car, then came with him to Palm Beach after midnight. The teen told police that he was trying to have sex on the beach when he felt a male organ.

''And then it gets worse, like some sort of a bad movie,'' the teen's attorney John Brewer said in closing arguments. She then threatened the boy, Brewer said, saying she would kill him and his family if he ruined her reputation.

Palm Beach police Sgt. Jennifer Sandman, who interviewed the teen on the morning of the incident, testified at Monday's trial in juvenile court that he seemed arrogant and told her he beat the transsexual until his hand was sore. He said he left to look for his cellphone in his friend's car, then returned to beat the 39-year-old again. A witness on the beach that night, a mechanic from Lake Worth, testified that he forced her to kneel in the sand while he punched her, and slammed her head into a lifeguard stand where he was sitting. The impact shook the stand, he said.

ONE DEGREE ELEVATION

The state of Florida elevates a charge by one degree when the defendant intentionally selects a victim because of prejudice. Blanc said Monday that he doesn't feel the boy was guilty as charged of a first-degree felony hate crime. The teen didn't seem to beat the victim because of sexual orientation, Blanc said, but because of anger and a desire for retribution.

Blanc didn't buy the teen's argument of self-defense. ''Your anger, from your perspective, and from many other people's perspective, may be justifiable anger,'' Blanc said. ``But the act that you committed in that anger cannot be justified under our existing system of laws.''

Assistant State Attorney Sarah Willis stressed in her closing argument that the teen returned to the scene when he had the opportunity to leave. The witness said the beating victim didn't resist or fight back in any way. Sandman testified that the teen told her he had no injuries but ``some sissy scratches.''

Florida's Castle Doctrine law, which overturned court rulings that said people had a duty to retreat from violent encounters except inside their homes, has changed the legal standard for self-defense, the judge said. Still, Blanc said, ``the court sincerely hopes that doctrine has not so changed to the extent that it would justify what occurred here.''

He released the teen, now 18, from house arrest before a scheduled sentencing hearing in August, saying that the teen could work, go to summer school and travel outside the house as long as his father was with him. Blanc will decide next month what sentence the teen will receive for the second-degree felony of aggravated battery.

OUTRAGED FATHER

The teen's father expressed outrage in court that his son was being prosecuted, but the 39-year-old has not been charged with a crime. Florida law also makes it a second-degree felony for a 39-year-old to have sex with a 16-year-old or 17-year-old.

Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office spokesman Mike Edmondson said that, in general, his office rarely prosecutes sex crimes with victims approaching their 18th birthdays.

The 39-year-old in this case denies that any sexual activity took place, and said she thought the boy was in his early 20s.

But Brewer said the boy is obviously younger than 20. He's just a ''vulnerable-looking stripling,'' Brewer said.

There's a reason why it's illegal for a mature adult to have sex with someone that age, Brewer said in his closing argument, and that's because teens are more fragile than adults.

A case that was already extremely unusual became even more so, Blanc said, because the beating victim did not appear in court to testify.

Blanc decided that he would consider testimony from police and an eyewitness as he would in a murder trial, where the victim cannot tell the story in court.

Junior Poster

Entree Alisen..

Transvestites and transsexuals who think they are safe and that rights and laws will protect them are completely and undeniably whacko. Sorry to put it quite like that for anyone in disagreement.

This is partly why I have very little to do with transsexuals at all. They are risk takers, attention seekers, and they thrive on controversy, most of which they generate themselves and then complain about afterwards.

As a civilised society we have laws and morals. They tell us what is right and wrong. And then we have people. Now the rules of people are quite different to the rules laid down by society.

If a transsexual tricks a straight guy without remorse or explanation then they are fair game. It is not a hate crime. Any assault is assault although both parties are victims, again referring back to those laws I mentioned. The people's laws and the laws of society.

I don't know what happened here but in many cases there is more to the story than is told. For the straight guy it's swayed in his favour, and for the transsexual telling the story it is swayed in theirs. But of course, it is mostly straight people who write for newspapers.

Repeatedly I have clashed with transvestites and transsexuals, unbelievable isn't it. Anyway, they have strange ideas that they can do what they want and when they want. And while arguing with them through a keyboard as they sit at home revelling in their panty fantasy, you may as well not bother.

I speak from experience. ...it's all in the approach. A transsexual can behave in a way such that they will be subject to persecution. A transsexual, equally, can behave in a way such they are accepted. I know which I prefer.

The only threat to me comes from transsexuals and transvestites, that's from experience of having done nothing, so now I speak. I have been recently removed from a TG site as I am a GG, apparently. I hate them. They're jealous, perculiar, and they behave in this manly facsimile of how they think a woman behaves.

I think I may wear myself out should I continue.

Professional Poster

Interesting thread....

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I try to never be a person who rushes to judgment. I attempt to
    gather all of the pertinent facts before rendering a decision.

Not being privvy to all of the information in this matter, I
    will not say that the adjudication was faulty.

However, if not in fact meeting all of the requisite elements
    to constitute a hate crime, this case comes dangerously too
    close.

In the present discussion, it is highly relevant to state what
    defines a 'hate crime'.

Definition of a Hate Crime:

A hate crime is a criminal act against a person or property in which the
    perpetrator chooses the victim because of the victim's real or perceived
    race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or
    gender.

(Please note that state laws may differ in some respects.) See State Hate
    Crimes Statutory Provisions Map

http://www.adl.org/learn/hate_crimes..._frameset.html

Being somewhat socialy inept, I tend not to weigh in on this sort of thing very much. I really can't be considered very qualified in things that affect other people because I have so distanced myself from the 'human' race as to be either naive or ignorant to many of the matters that are discussed in current events.

However...

Is this a 'hate crime'? No, not really. Only if one can catalogue the 'gay panic defense' as such (And that, already, is such a hazy dodge that it is difficult to define or justify).

But I see the article that PeggyGee posted and read:

He said he left to look for his cellphone in his friend's car, then returned to beat the 39-year-old again.

That tells me that it is two seperate incidents and worthy of two seperate charges and an extended sentence.

But life sux, so that won't happen.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Platinum Poster

you play w/ fire, youre gonna get burned... she got what she had coming to her as far as im concerned... anyone that does that to men deserves a beating... so that way they will HOPEFULLY stop doing that shit and giving all ts's a bad name... like how society thinks we transition just to fuck straight men w/o telling them... assault charge should stick... nothing else.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    you play w/ fire, youre gonna get burned... she got what she had coming to her as far as im concerned... anyone that does that to men deserves a beating... so that way they will HOPEFULLY stop doing that shit and giving all ts's a bad name... like how society thinks we transition just to fuck straight men w/o telling them... assault charge should stick... nothing else.

This goes back to what I was saying the other day about TS's going to straight clubs and not telling the other party before hooking up. This should never happen but knowing the risks and doing it are just stupid. I guess it's just another way to thin the herd.