Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

nicki i know its definitly not right for a ts to do that but i don't understand "your they get what they deserve" logic so if she gets killed she deserved that?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    nicki i know its definitely not for a ts to do that right but i don't understand "your they get what they deserve" logic so if she gets killed she deserved that?

They put themselves in the situation to be hurt.

If you go walking around at night in Gang Territory and get your ass beat...do you think the cops are going to have much sympathy for you?

So why should we have sympathy for someone that put themselves into a situation with a high probability of a violent outcome.

You think that a Male (with all that entails) should just be expected to laugh and say..."oh good one you got me....go on little ts no thank you I dont want your fat cock, I am really looking for a cute girl...thanx for tricking me though and making me look like a complete fool in front of everyone and myself"

So if you want to play pie-in-the-sky with human social theory and logic.

Do I think a Ts deserves to Die for playing the game...No

Am I going to stand at their grave with a rose and a tear if it does happen...No

Fooling guys is a serious game TS & CD play with a serious probability of a violent outcome if caught...

"you mess with the bull - you get the horns baby"

Professional Poster

Total 100% agreement Nikk...

If your deliberately out to trick someone, you get what you deserve...

Dont mind Legend, hes a youngin and doesnt understand alot of things.

Junior Poster

The kid should get charged with assault, but not a hate crime and the woman should get charged with statutory rape because the kid is underage.

festivus for the rest of us

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mpcc2004
    The kid should get charged with assault, but not a hate crime and the woman should get charged with statutory rape because the kid is underage.
    LOL...perfect!

Veteran Poster

Ultimately though, why the hell did the kid feel he had the right to beat her up. Everyone seems to be forgetting this fact, and just assuming that it is natural for people to be unnecessarily violent. He should have just walked away, rather than acting like an idiot.

You cannot just resort to violence when people piss you off. My bank manager is constantly trying to pull the wool over my eyes, it does not justify me beating the crap out of him.

But it seems to be agreed upon that it was not a hate crime.

Veteran Poster

A few months back me and my mates were talking about a similar issue in the pub. About what we would do if the girl we were with turned out to be a tranny . Most of them would be very upset to say the least if that happened to them. I even made a thread on here about it and viki Richter confessed to str8 male buggering while on her hols in London (I know you were only joking Viki ... well if you weren't could you let me know when you over here again and what pub you are targeting thanks )

There were then stories of the famous tranny who would drive around a town near me picking up drunken young men and offer them a 'ride home'. The bloke would think 'wow a hot chick offering me a lift' and get in. He would be found a few hours later with his trousers around his ankles knocked out at a bus stop after the tranny had had her way with him.

Or the infamous taxis in cypus where blokes would get bummed by what they thought were women. Much merriment ensued after that discussing what we would do in that situation. What you would tell your m8's etc.But what if those ts's in those stories were true picked up a guy who realised what was going on and she got the worst of it? should he be charged with a h8 crime too?

i do have a serious point to make however , it seems recently that str8 men have to accept this kind of thing and if they don't they are shock horror 'homophobic' and need to loosen up. I do think the bloke in question went over the top by knocking her teeth out but 'hate crime' ? him and his m8's were not out for a spot of queer bashing.... Should he have just dropped his boxers to prove he is Gay/bi/lesbian and transgender friendly?

She at the end of the day made a choice to do what she did and what she is doing is risky. I might be okay with it but some males no quite a few would react rather differently to me.I think in fact he should be punished for what he did to her, as I would never hit a woman as to me it is the same as hitting a child and many ts's are no stronger than women .But calling this a hate crime is taking the piss.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    Ultimately though, why the hell did the kid feel he had the right to beat her up. Everyone seems to be forgetting this fact, and just assuming that it is natural for people to be unnecessarily violent. He should have just walked away, rather than acting like an idiot.

You cannot just resort to violence when people piss you off. My bank manager is constantly trying to pull the wool over my eyes, it does not justify me beating the crap out of him.

But it seems to be agreed upon that it was not a hate crime.

co-sign,violence really doesn't solve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkitsfun

They got beat up because they Lied.

Why should the guy go to jail for an extra 10-20 years because of this?
    Nikki
    physical violence as a resort just cuz you have been lied to?
    yes, he damn should go to jail. an assault is an assault. period.

that said i have a similar approach to the "trickster" thing as you have nikkitsfun. i have a t-friend who used to play the same game up until she got robbed off her money and credit card. that lesson was well-deserved.

BUT physical violence is unacceptable in any case as the first step. self defence is a different matter.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nikkitsfun
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    I've made out with guys who didn't know what I had between my legs and I did my damnedest to hide it.
    Your your hiding it because you know that there is a 99% chance that he would not be making out with you if you told him that you are not a girl.

As soon as you touch him in anyway and he has it in his mind that you are a GG, you are playing the game.
    You could take that to any extreme you want. If a guy is flirting with me, he's flirting with me because he sees me as a female. Do I have to make an announcement to everyone in the surrounding area that they should not see me as a female because I'm really just a silly little boy "disguised" as a girl? You can draw your line where you want and I'll draw mine. It's still only about safety, not truth.

I don't think it's wrong ~ I'm a girl, he's a boy, he likes me, I like him. If we're not going to have sex, why should I say anything? Nothing we're doing involves whatever is between my legs.
    You are not a girl you are a Ts you were not born a GG and no matter how much you try to work your mind around it you will never be a GG.
    I didn't say "GG", did I? I said "girl". I'm not one to repeat things about how "I'm just a girl with a defect" or whatever but come on. I didn't transition to be TS. This physical androgyny is just the temporary state that I'm in and I do resent the fact that most boys turn and run simply because of that. I'm not all about hating on my penis, I just hate the social situation that it puts me in.

You should say something because he thinks you have a wet, moist, pink pussy under your panties...not a Cock Prob bigger than his.
    Anyone can think whatever they want to think, it's not my problem. It's not about truth.

Anyway, what about when I do have "a wet, moist, pink pussy"? My original plan at 16 was to try to convince my parents to help pay for transition and have SRS by 21 and continue on my merry little way. Instead they kicked me out and here I am 22 and far from that. After I do continue on my merry little way, why should I say a damn word to anyone unless it involves part of emotional intimacy. Even my closest friends now, other than those I have known since before (who I'm not really too close to anyway anymore), I haven't told because I don't want them to treat me different and I don't even know where to begin to breech the subject. But if you're close to someone in a relationship and such, I think you shouldn't avoid the topic. You have to say something about the first 16 years of your life!

But open up to a drunk boy at a party? Hardly.
    Right...so Ts should not be messing with druck boys at parties...and if they do and get caught...they get what they deserve for playing the game.
    Get caught doing what? Being normal for a change? How horrible!