Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122
    Rookie Poster

Just out of interest, does anyone know who this T-Girl was ? Sorry if the name is in this thread somewhere already, too many to read through.

Platinum Poster

zoe... same situation regardless of sex... youre misrepresenting yourself and youre decieving her... i dont know that i even feel this story is real as much as youre just interested to see what i and others will say... its wrong plain and simple. the sex of the person youre decieving doesnt matter so long as your not honest about your situation.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by uncutflmeat
    Just out of interest, does anyone know who this T-Girl was ? Sorry if the name is in this thread somewhere already, too many to read through.
    i dont think shes anyone mainstream esp so much as someone any of us would know... could be wrong who knows... i dont think her names been released tho.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    zoe... same situation regardless of sex... youre misrepresenting yourself and youre decieving her... i dont know that i even feel this story is real as much as youre just interested to see what i and others will say... its wrong plain and simple. the sex of the person youre decieving doesnt matter so long as your not honest about your situation.
    At what point should I have told her? When I met her? Worked it into the conversation on Queer politics? When we were sitting in the grass smoking pot? When she asked me if I wanted to go out sometime? Before she bought me a drink? Should I have pulled away when she tried to kiss me instead of just responding to it? When she was trying to get me to come home with her?

I'm drunk, she's drunk and making out is hot ~ no matter who it is (well, only if they're a good kisser, some boys try to eat your face >.<). What do I say in that situation? I just wanted to give a recent, detailed real life situation.

I found her this morning on Facebook and I friended her. She said she had a good time and she was sorry that she lost track of me. Perhaps we will hang out soon and have some coffee (my town is obsessed with coffee shops ^_^) and maybe I could bring it up then, when we're sober.

I haven't come out to anyone in like a year and a half and certainly not after I've already made out with someone. I don't know what to say. I'd rather her hear it from me than down the grapevine. For example, we have a friend in common according to Facebook and I met her pre-transition and I'm totally open with her and it's cool but what if they talk about me and she mentions something about it? I just don't want to freak her out or offend her. She's really feminist, she works on a 'zine and stuff and that's cool but they're sharply divided on the trans issue so I worry.

A couple years ago, this lesbian girl had just moved to my town and was looking for people and found me on OkCupid, I think. We talked and she sounded pretty cool. At the end of the conversation, when we were talking about hanging out, I told her that I was trans and she freaked out and went from being attracted to me to repulsed instantly and was all "I'm not into men!" and such. I just don't want this girl to react the same way.

Like I said, I'm no lesbian but I just have a lot of lesbian friends, I'm used to them. If I'm attracted to any girls, I'm attracted to some of the lesbian girls because of their vibe. Indeed, my ex-fiance was a lesbian when I met him. I used to think I was gay for years but then I started meeting really cool dykes and it's not a physical thing, it's just a vibe thing but that's cool too. I'm just relaxed, bisexual polyamorous thing. But that doesn't mean other people are too. How do I talk to her?

I do not post very often, but you cannot bad mouth the greatest place on earth to live.

Hill country, Lake Travis, UT and the best live music in the country

Austin Texas

Rookie Poster

Ok, thanks tsntx

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by uncutflmeat
    i dont think shes anyone mainstream esp so much as someone any of us would know... could be wrong who knows... i dont think her names been released tho.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drewpy
    I do not post very often, but you cannot bad mouth the greatest place on earth to live.

Hill country, Lake Travis, UT and the best live music in the country

Austin Texas
    love it here...

to zoe: you should have told her before it got physical
    you said in your story that you didnt want to kiss her so then you shouldnt have. its not complicated. you just say no. giggle and turn your head. take a drink. give her a cheek. any of these would have told her youre shy and wanna go slow. but she has the right to know what shes getting into upfront... just like anyone else in the situation.