Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Its not a hate crime...dude was excessive in knocking out her teeth,but he didnt go out looking for a tranny to beat.

He was the victim and the fucked up American legal system again allows the guilty to turn the tables and make themselves the victims.
    Hell Yes!

Veteran Poster

I'm not sure what a 39 year old was doing getting on top of a 17 year old boy anyway in a car and whatnot. I guess that he picked her up for a carjob and she assumed he knew or something like that. Who knows? Some girls would do oral without saying anything, like the sweet young girl on "Paris is Burning" who got killed after doing a carjob and not telling the guy.

Oh, reading the news article linked gives a different picture. They were both drunk and the guy was assaulting the girl. The guy just said she was all over him because he's trying to get a "gay panic" defense ~ "this tranny tried to rape me with her big scary giant cock*, so I just had to beat her half to death!"

She doesn't want to push for a hate crime, it's the state that's doing that. She also doesn't want to see him charged as an adult and he's not being but I disagree. He was 17 then so it's not like he's 14, he went out, got drunk and beat up this tgirl he met that night for whatever reason and he should get a couple years for that because he made those choices. I commend her for her mercy, though.

~~~
    * Yes, not all guys fantasize about this LOL. Also, bonus points in the jury box if she's black and masculine and he's a poor skinny naive white boy...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loki
    And another thing why didn't that kind of shit happen to me is what in want to know!!The only kind of pounding that would have been going on would have have been the friendly kind.

LOL...well come to Palm Springs Cali and I will give you that Erotic Adventure...

Gold Poster

A witness on the beach that night, a mechanic from Lake Worth, testified that he forced her to kneel in the sand while he punched her, and slammed her head into a lifeguard stand where he was sitting. The impact shook the stand, he said.
    Assistant State Attorney Sarah Willis stressed in her closing argument that the teen returned to the scene when he had the opportunity to leave. The witness said the beating victim didn't resist or fight back in any way. Sandman testified that the teen told her he had no injuries but ``some sissy scratches.''
    That f**king disturbing,why she let him beat her and then not appear in court.

Veteran Poster

Now your just teasing me.Shame shame.

"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither' Benjamin franklin.

Junior Poster

Well that's my job...LOL

Oh...by the way.... I am a TS (I am packing something extra in my pretty pink silky panties)

Nikki

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nikkitsfun
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    I don't understand why girls do that anyway,why do they go after guys who specifically like them or wait don't they consider them gay.
    They do it for Sport...and think they are so funny

They do it coz they dont like the quality of guy that goes to the TS clubs where the guys all know the deal.

They do it to pretend they are a real girl and have a guy who knows nothing of the CD/Ts world so they feel "normal"

They do it and I am sorry but I really do not feel sorry for them if they guy gets mad and freaks out...

Play the game straight-up....go to Str8 clubs and let the guys know you are a Ts or Cd... and take it from there

Nikki

Obviously, taking the boy's story as the accurate one (which I doubt), trying to have sex with a guy while forgetting to mention one very important detail is rather stupid.

I said this is another recent thread but I'll say it again here. I've made out with guys who didn't know what I had between my legs and I did my damnedest to hide it. I'm not stupid and I avoid doing anything in a situation where I can get hurt. It's better if other people are around if you don't really know the guy, whether your're TS or not. However, I don't think it's wrong ~ I'm a girl, he's a boy, he likes me, I like him. If we're not going to have sex, why should I say anything? Nothing we're doing involves whatever is between my legs.

I think the line is crossed when genitals are out, whether they're his or mine. My own personal policy is not to have oral sex or anything like that with a guy unless he knows about me. This is for my own safety, not because I think it's a lie of omission. It's not a lie. Whatever he takes my gender for is his decision. If he sees me as a girl, a tranny or a cute crossdressing girly boy, that's up to him. I am who I am but of course I'd like to be seen as a girl all the time, no matter what state of undress I'm in.

Post-op, I would have sex with a guy without saying anything. Then it becomes a relationship thing ~ at what point is it serious enough to talk about your past. People have gone their whole lives with husbands who don't know. I think that's mainly in the past though, when husbands remained willfully ignorant of the lives of their wives and before they realized that dribbling blood on a pad and throwing it in the trash isn't going to pass for a period. My past is part of what made me who I am today, for better or worse, I wish it was different but it wasn't and if I'm going to share my life with someone, I need to share all of it.

But open up to a drunk boy at a party? Hardly.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nikkitsfun
    Well that's my job...LOL

Oh...by the way.... I am a TS (I am packing something extra in my pretty pink silky panties)

Nikki
    I do enjoy the photos in your personal gallery. Nice bod and beautiful eyes..

"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither' Benjamin franklin.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    I've made out with guys who didn't know what I had between my legs and I did my damnedest to hide it.
    Your your hiding it because you know that there is a 99% chance that he would not be making out with you if you told him that you are not a girl.

As soon as you touch him in anyway and he has it in his mind that you are a GG, you are playing the game.

I don't think it's wrong ~ I'm a girl, he's a boy, he likes me, I like him. If we're not going to have sex, why should I say anything? Nothing we're doing involves whatever is between my legs.
    You are not a girl you are a Ts you were not born a GG and no matter how much you try to work your mind around it you will never be a GG.

You should say something because he thinks you have a wet, moist, pink pussy under your panties...not a Cock Prob bigger than his.

But open up to a drunk boy at a party? Hardly.
    Right...so Ts should not be messing with druck boys at parties...and if they do and get caught...they get what they deserve for playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Its not a hate crime...dude was excessive in knocking out her teeth,but he didnt go out looking for a tranny to beat.

He was the victim and the fucked up American legal system again allows the guilty to turn the tables and make themselves the victims.

Agreed - He reacted to what he perceived as a highly unusual situation. He did not go out looking for people to strike. Did he go to far? Yes. Hate Crime? No.