Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Take This Thread To The Beach & Knock Out It's 2 Front T

Just heard about a trail that is going on in West Palm Beach Fl.

A ts was beat up after getting clocked by the teen that she was having some fun with in the back seat of his car.

He became furious when she was packing more meat than he had planned on and beat her up.

I want to stir the pot up here....He is or they are thinking of charging him with a Hate Crime....Why?

I have a few TS/CD friends that play this same game and have watched them do it in the night clubs of L.A. every weekend.

They get all dressed up and go to these Str8 clubs and pick up guys that have no clue they are a Ts.

The poor guy is half drunk and thinks he has just hit the Jackpot and gets to have these hot "chicks" for the night.

I watch them leave together...1 on 1, 2 on 1, even 3 on 1... and shake my head.

My Point: If those guys find out that they are being tricked by these Ts who are out there playing games on them...and gets their ass beat...should the guys be charged with a (Hate Crime)?

I say...Hell No!

Nikki

As a matter of fact this was the story that I wrote about earlier today at the blog.

The 17-year-old high school student met a 39-year-old TS, who he thought to be a woman. He invited her in a car where they had oral sex while his friend was driving. Then, when she got on top of him, he realized that she is not a "real" woman and had breast implants and a penis.

A witness saw what happened next: The teen shouted for help, dragged her through the sand, beat her head against the lifeguard stand and punched out her front teeth.

Now he faces a hate crime charge....

Gold Poster

It's a hate crime because they got beat up because of their gender,however i think its f**king crazy for a ts to do that because its extremely dangerous,everytime i think about that kind of situation its remind me of the gwen incident and what can go wrong.

I don't understand why girls do that anyway,why don't they go after guys who specifically like them oh wait don't they consider them gay.

Its not a hate crime...dude was excessive in knocking out her teeth,but he didnt go out looking for a tranny to beat.

He was the victim and the fucked up American legal system again allows the guilty to turn the tables and make themselves the victims.

Veteran Poster

What if the ts was in his mind a "real" women".What if the man in question was to drunk to tell the difference or care at the moment.Way to many unanswered questions if you want a legal answer. But in my opinion he should have said "oh shit,thats not want i was looking for". If you are being violently assaulted it is a hate crime. If violence is involved hate is also.

"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither' Benjamin franklin.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Default Re: Hate crime or simply getting what they Deserve?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkitsfun
    My Point: If those guys find out that they are being tricked by these Ts who are out there playing games on them...and gets their ass beat...should the guys be charged with a (Hate Crime)?

I say...Hell No!

Nikki
    Interesting post, Nikki. It does seem as if the T-girls you're referring to are doing it for thrill seeking purposes, and that probably changes the context entirely. If a person is willing to engage in high risk thrill seeking, they need to accept most if not all of the consequences.

That's not to say the guy shouldn't be charged with assault. Assault is assault unless it's self defense.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    It's a hate crime because they got beat up because of their gender......
    They got beat up because they presented themself as a girl and later got found out they were a cd or ts...

They got beat up because they Lied.

Why should the guy go to jail for an extra 10-20 years because of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    I don't understand why girls do that anyway,why do they go after guys who specifically like them or wait don't they consider them gay.
    They do it for Sport...and think they are so funny

They do it coz they dont like the quality of guy that goes to the TS clubs where the guys all know the deal.

They do it to pretend they are a real girl and have a guy who knows nothing of the CD/Ts world so they feel "normal"

They do it and I am sorry but I really do not feel sorry for them if they guy gets mad and freaks out...

Play the game straight-up....go to Str8 clubs and let the guys know you are a Ts or Cd... and take it from there

Nikki

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loki
    What if the ts was in his mind a "real" women".What if the man in question was to drunk to tell the difference or care at the moment.Way to many unanswered questions if you want a legal answer. But in my opinion he should have said "oh shit,thats not want i was looking for". If you are being violently assaulted it is a hate crime. If violence is involved hate is also.
    She does not have it in her mind she is a Real woman...if she has a Package and fake Tits...she is a TS

Even post ops should tell guys that they use to be a Guy...it does not matter what the Gurl thinks of herself as...it matters what the guy thinks.

The guy thinks she is a girl and goes with her because of it.

Veteran Poster

And another thing why didn't that kind of shit happen to me is what in want to know!!The only kind of pounding that would have been going on would have have been the friendly kind.

"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither' Benjamin franklin.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Hate crime or simply getting what they Deserve?

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay
    Interesting post, Nikki. It does seem as if the T-girls you're referring to are doing it for thrill seeking purposes, and that probably changes the context entirely. If a person is willing to engage in high risk thrill seeking, they need to accept most if not all of the consequences.

That's not to say the guy shouldn't be charged with assault. Assault is assault unless it's self defense.
    100% right on