Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

I've put together some screen caps from a movie scene I pulled off of the usenet groups years ago which I believe is her. Her back doesn't have the 3 small symbol tattoos but the movie could have been shot before she got the tatt. The scars around her nipples are a match, though that surgery is pretty common so it's not sure verification it's her.

I don't have the name of the movie. The filename was cryptic... gwts-TC3-1.mpg. "gwts" probably being the poster, TC an abbrev of the title, "3" the # in the series, and "1" the first scene. I think I have a couple of other scenes of her, too. I'll have to hunt around for them.

Anyway... for those demanding cock pic's, I included a few of those in the screen caps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carolina_109.jpg 
Views:	6081 
Size:	199.9 KB 
ID:	125222  

Junior Poster

....for me... that's not Carolina in that movie. Nice images though.....

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay
    I've put together some screen caps from a movie scene I pulled off of the usenet groups years ago which I believe is her. Her back doesn't have the 3 small symbol tattoos but the movie could have been shot before she got the tatt. The scars around her nipples are a match, though that surgery is pretty common so it's not sure verification it's her.

I don't have the name of the movie. The filename was cryptic... gwts-TC3-1.mpg. "gwts" probably being the poster, TC an abbrev of the title, "3" the # in the series, and "1" the first scene. I think I have a couple of other scenes of her, too. I'll have to hunt around for them.

Anyway... for those demanding cock pic's, I included a few of those in the screen caps.
    Nice work on the screen caps Odelay, I'm afraid that's not the Carolina of this thread though, this girl is know as Caroline in my collection. She did some layouts for androgynyonline.com years ago, but if someone wants a few shots of Caroline let me know and I'll put up a new thread with her pictures.

Daaammmn, some really nice shots of Carolina recently, thanks to the new guys danoninho and undies, many of those pictures are new to me and by all means, please keep up the great work and welcome to the forum!

Cheers!

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - Andre Gide

Professional Poster

I think the reason so many of us find her hot, is because shes soooo soft in those photos...not a hard plane on her anywhere....She actually looks alot like a girl i went to highschool with>>>

Rookie Poster

I read in som blog that she doesn't make nude pics, only sexy stuff...

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Upon further research, the girl in the screen caps is Caroline Anderson, sometimes going by Carolina. She shot around 4 or 5 movies around 2003-2004 so it couldn't be the 18 year old Carolina who is the subject of this thread. I do contend that there are some signficant similarities beyond the blonde hair.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    I think the reason so many of us find her hot, is because shes soooo soft in those photos...not a hard plane on her anywhere....She actually looks alot like a girl i went to highschool with>>>
    I know I would have no problem taking her home to meet the parents.

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - Andre Gide

5 Star Poster

nice thread thanks to all the posters

5 Star Poster

Pics of Carolina in Rio de Janeiro.

Last edited by praetor; 02-02-2011 at 01:27 PM.

5 Star Poster

Last edited by praetor; 02-02-2011 at 01:27 PM.