Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my father --

Veteran Poster

Default my father --

my father was a bastard son of a bastard son ---he raped women --he stole --he killed inocent people ---he was an evil bastard from the day he entered this world

my MOM ---was raped as an infant ---only to grow into prostitition ---molested ----

I was conceived ---by these two --somehow ---

I did not ASK to be --

I had/have no choice

I am brought into this world --FORCED --beyond .......ANY logical will

to be introduced........to "life"

I did not ASK to be here ---my parents ---my genetic --structure --is involutarly -given to me --my genes ---
    are human ---just like YOU -----did you ASK to exist?? ---I didn't ASK for this life ---it was given to me --orrrrr ----it was laid upon me --somehow --- --freedom of choice ----denied --

my bastard father (of a bastard son) ---got my loose mother ---pregnant --I did not ask --nor beg --nor pray ---for my life ----

this shit was "handed" to an unwilling void

a void ---

can you imagine.....nothing?

this is where we begin --and end ---

Quit bitch'n and go out and buy a cherry snow cone.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Had anyone been able to ask you, "do you want to be introduced to life" you would've already been alive! In fact, there was no one to ask and therefore no fault can be put on those who didn't do the asking. Thank your woefully unfortunate parents for what care or love they gave you (if any) and move on. We all grow up in circumstances largely beyond our control and often even as adults we find ourselves unable to extricate ourselves from those early influences and unable to fully control the new circumstances that surround us. Do you best and good luck.

P.S. I hear guyone is a kind fellow and is always willing to help someone in need. You might pm him. Ask for money.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Life is hard and often sucks. Get over it and live your own life.

"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither' Benjamin franklin.

5 Star Poster

Drink this whole case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mooseheadbeer_08_156.jpg 
Views:	1003 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	109778   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moosehead_110.gif 
Views:	1008 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	109779  

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

A pretty uplifting message. Do you still stay in touch with your parents?

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Veteran Poster

heheh ---thanks for your support ------I was hammered when I wrote that ----that was not at all a true description of my parents ------the "point" --I was trying to make ---is that life is given to us --basically FORCED upon us ----we come from a void ---from nothing ----and that is where we end ---in non existance --

my father actually was going to be a priest ---till he met my mom ----he also graduated from ST John's University ---and Columbia University ---he is currently a college teacher -------my sweet little mumsy has an MBA in accounting ---and is the senior accountant in a business office ---

sorry for the confusion ----it was just a tragic example of how life comes from the darkest places ---

I'll pass on that case of Moosehead ---I literally drank 18 busch lights yesterday when I wrote that ----I guess drunken philosophy should be left quiet sometimes --(although it did sound cool when I was slurring it over the phone)

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    heheh ---thanks for your support ------I was hammered when I wrote that ----that was not at all a true description of my parents ------the "point" --I was trying to make ---is that life is given to us --basically FORCED upon us ----we come from a void ---from nothing ----and that is where we end ---in non existance --

my father actually was going to be a priest ---till he met my mom ----he also graduated from ST John's University ---and Columbia University ---he is currently a college teacher -------my sweet little mumsy has an MBA in accounting ---and is the senior accountant in a business office ---

sorry for the confusion ----it was just a tragic example of how life comes from the darkest places ---

I'll pass on that case of Moosehead ---I literally drank 18 busch lights yesterday when I wrote that ----I guess drunken philosophy should be left quiet sometimes --(although it did sound cool when I was slurring it over the phone)
    Ah-ha. And here I thought it was some lyrics from a Johnny Cash tune.

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Well remember that the same God who put you into your life situation is the same God who invented Nachos.

Not a bad deal, on balance.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Nachos are the work of man, read the label.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.