Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Michael Moore stomps Wolf Blitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain
    Michael gives Wolf a verbal drubbing on health care, the war and responsible journalism.

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/56446/

Wolf swore that they would show the rest of the time spent with Mike without editing it....and Mike said he would post a fact check of the hit piece by Sanjay Gupta......

i have seen either one...but Michael Moore has to realize that wolf is just a gop sheep with a wolf's name....LOL

Grow your own dope, plant a republican!

Intelligent conversation with Conservatives is bound to fail because they are always ready to defend their most precious possession -- their incredible ignorance.

Default Re: Michael Moore stomps Wolf Blitzer

Quote Originally Posted by ps911fan
    Michael gives Wolf a verbal drubbing on health care, the war and responsible journalism.

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/56446/

Wolf swore that they would show the rest of the time spent with Mike without editing it....and Mike said he would post a fact check of the hit piece by Sanjay Gupta......

i have seen either one...but Michael Moore has to realize that wolf is just a gop sheep with a wolf's name....LOL
    CNN did show the next segment yesterday, and Mike and Dr Gupta debated last night on Larry King. Dr Gupta admitted that he agreed with Moore on most points. He objected to Mike claiming that universal health care was 'free' because it would be paid for by higher taxes. Mike countered that the higher taxes would be more than offset by removing insurance premiums and co-pays. Gupta also opined that wait times for health care might increase under universal care, as in Canada. Mike said that COULD happen, because the 42 million Americans who are currently uninsured would be more likely to go to the doctor if they had healthcare. However, he added that there are many countries with universal care who have wait times comparable to the US today.

Mr Moore posted a point by point refutation of all of Gupta's claims of 'fudging' on his website:
    http://www.michaelmoore.com/

If Michael Moore wasn't such a fat pig he wouldn't have to worry so much about health care.

Yoou think there's a deficit now? Wait until they institute national healthcare. That's where the bolsheviks will be making people pay to die.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    If Michael Moore wasn't such a fat pig he wouldn't have to worry so much about health care.

Yoou think there's a deficit now? Wait until they institute national healthcare. That's where the bolsheviks will be making people pay to die.
    Mr Moore is a good Union man, he has health insurance. He's not worried about himself, he's worried about his fellow Americans, even the REICHwingers.

Repealing the loony tax breaks for the richest 1% and ending the dumping of so many of our tax dollars into no-bid contracts for Halliburton would do much to ease the Bush deficit.

Junior Poster

Repealing the loony tax breaks for the richest 1% and ending the dumping of so many of our tax dollars into no-bid contracts for Halliburton would do much to ease the Bush deficit.
    Right on !

I have great health care that I only pay $400 per month. The bolsheviks in government think they can do better?

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Junior Poster

That's 4,800$ per year.
    Are you kidding me ?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by North_of_60
    That's 4,800$ per year.
    Are you kidding me ?
    Yeah, Guy, that sucks. I have great coverage for a family of four and it's $94/month. But then again, I work for the government.

How much do you think should the average joe should pay?

John Ellis Bush in 2012!