View Poll Results: Global Warming is true?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 58.82%
  • No

7 41.18%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    You`re agw religion is just that, and ues we`ve been thru it before and can go thru it all again. You`re belief is proven false.
    Yes, we have been through it before and Trish and I whacked your ass back then, but I'm not in the mood to make you look stupid again because, unlike you, I have better things to do with my time. What's more, just for you, just 'cause I've had enough of your inanities, please see the image below (and English is supposed to be my second language, not yours) :
    Be glad to re-educate you anytime.

One, your runaway + feedback loop is nonsense because A. this is Earth, not Venus and B. Temps have not risen since 1998. So much for your runaway + feedback loop.

Two, man-made CO2 contributes only twelve one-hundreths of one percent of CO2 to the total gas. To argue man-made CO2 is the major and or sole cause of warming is ridiculous.

So, how does 0.12% create 100% of global warming knowing that your + feedbak loop theory is false since temps have not risen since 1998?

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

when you repeat yourselve you force others to do the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	600px_temp_sunspot_co2_svg_473.png 
Views:	574 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	109784   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fig_c_lrg_117.gif 
Views:	572 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	109785   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	satellite_temperatures_163.png 
Views:	574 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	109786  

Global warming is a ruse created by Margarate Thatcher to get more Nuclear power plants made in merry old England way back in the 1980's. The bolsheviks revisited this ploy to have some sort of a platform after they did absolutly nothing about global jihadist terrorism during the 90's. Sadly one bolshevik even went so far as to say that the war on terrorism was only a bumper sticker.

The earth's (Gaia in bolshevese) atmosphere is primarily made up of Oxygen (20%) & Nitrogen(78%) with a little Argon thrown in(coming in at a whopping 1%). Minor fluctuations in the remaining 1% of other gasses (including CO2) will not have that much of an effect on the atmosphere in general. The other little trick the bolsheviks play is the one where Carbon Monoxide (The major emission from vehicles) magically turn into Carbon Dioxide (emissions from humans & tiny fraction of combustion engine emission).

AND IF YOU FEEL THAT STRONGLY ABOUT POLLUTION STOP DRIVING AROUND AND USE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION LIKE ME!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    when you repeat yourselve you force others to do the same.
    Thanks, those charts merely re-enforce what I`ve said. No temp increases since 1998. So much for the runaway + feedback loop theory.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2122606gmst_140.jpg 
Views:	564 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	109787  

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

CO is a hungry little molecule. It eats oxygen, which is why it's toxic to humans. Gee, I wonder what's it's called after it has had its fill?

By the way "jihad' is just something cowboys yell to get the doggies movin'.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

Guyone sez
    AND IF YOU FEEL THAT STRONGLY ABOUT POLLUTION STOP DRIVING AROUND AND USE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION LIKE ME!

yes, i'm always impressed when i see some libtard driving around solo in a 4500lb SUV sporting bumper stickers in support of conservancy and the need to save the planet

we're always a step out of time,
    now ain't that a shame

jihad, get along there tsaficianado...jihad, jihad.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Let's keep things as simple as possible for those who don't understand science. If the Earth was cooling there would be a net increase in the thickness of glaciers around the World; if the Earth was neither cooling nor warming there would be no change in glaciers; and if the Earth was warming there would be a net thinning of glaciers. Have a look at the following two graphs and make up your own minds:
    http://www.globalwarmingart.com/wiki...alance_Map_png
    http://www.globalwarmingart.com/wiki...ss_Balance_png

And fo those of us who do understand science global warming is simply the bolsheviks current propaganda jihad.

(Those maps you linked to are hosted on a known communist web site.)

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    And fo those of us who do understand science global warming is simply the bolsheviks current propaganda jihad.

(Those maps you linked to are hosted on a known communist web site.)
    Hey, kid, go and read the 22nd. Amendment to the U.S. Constitution before you go and make an even bigger ass of yourself, and see if you can vote for Commander Chimpy again.
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22706

If you really think global warming is all a Bolshevik plot, guyone, then you're as big a kook as your buddy, White_Bitch_Candy. The only commie I ever met was a total babe, and she got what was coming to her.

Global warming is happening, and the Sun don't explain it:
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22692