Gold Poster

Default Jet Li: The Legend Of The Swordsman

I think you guys/girls should check out the legend of the swordsman its a great kung fu film in which jet li falls in love with a transsexual named master asia.In the beginning asia starts out as a bad guy and uses a sacred scroll to slowly change into a women.Li trying to save his master and avenge his comrades starts to fall in love with the person he is suppose to kill but doesn't realize his foe has turn into a women.Towards the end asia uses that same scroll to make her female lover mimick her appearance so being female can have sex with jet li.In the end li finds out her secret and still tries to save her but she chooses to die with li asking her was it really her whom he made love too.

Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

Default Re: Jet Li: The Legend Of The Swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

I think you guys/girls should check out the legend of the swordsman its a great a kung fu film in which jet li falls in love with a transsexual named master asia.In the beginning asia starts out as a bad guy and uses a sacred scroll to slowly change into a women.Li trying to save his master and avenge his comrades starts to fall in love with the person he is suppose to kill but doesn't realize his foe has turn into a women.Towards the end asia uses that same scroll to make her female lover mimick her appearance so being female can have sex with jet li.In the end li finds out her secret and still tries to save her but she chooses to die with li asking her was it really her whom he made love too.
    Done saw it long time ago junior.

One Nation Under Yeahyah!!!

Gold Poster

That's cool but i was recommending it to people who haven't seen it.

Gold Poster

Bump

Professional Poster

seen it.....chick is hot....fucking crazy, but hot

Professional Poster

Sounds like a good flick, I'll have to go and rent it this weekend.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.