Junior Poster

Default I'm in NYC but can't get to the parties! Help!

I live in New York but I work Thursday nights and am missing out on everything. Are there any other parties like Allanah's? Should I quit my job? What's up?

I am aching to finally meet at least one of these beautiful women in the flesh.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quitting your job is extreme and meeting these girls without any income is probably not going to work in your favor.
    You should wait for one of the Saturday parties.

Junior Poster

Default thanks, but obviously

the quit-my-job part was only a joke. Damn, so literal.

Sadly, I work Saturday nights, too. Looks like I might be stuck admiring from afar.

Rookie Poster

By all means, if you work Thursday nights and Saturday nights.... quit your damn job!

If there are as many girls in NY as the members/residents on this board indicate then you should have no problem finding them.... OR you could just call Allanah and find out where she parties on the nights you don't work...

damn.... put a little effort into man!

Ava what? Why yes, I do have a car.

5 Star Poster

alfredog said:
    I live in New York but I work Thursday nights and am missing out on everything.
    Count yourself lucky, pal. Some of us ldon't even live in the US. Any advice for the European members of this board NYCe? Apart from pack your bags and move over, that is.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Well- where in Europe are u???

London there is The Way out Club on Sat-
    Paris- Escualita on Sunday

Try this website

www.Europe-TS.com

its a free ts dating site-
    guys and gals from all over the continent and I am sure u kind find the spots in your region-

(Except Dublin- I searched and found 0)

5 Star Poster

Allanah said
    Well- where in Europe are u???

London there is The Way out Club on Sat-
    Paris- Escualita on Sunday

Try this website

www.Europe-TS.com
    Thanks Alnanah, you're a real Starr! Looks like a good website, too.

I visit London every now and then, but hopefully I can find something closer to home.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Rookie Poster

Wish a place like Edelweiss would return so we could have a place to go 7 nights a week!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by steven
    Wish a place like Edelweiss would return so we could have a place to go 7 nights a week!
    Like a cat with nine lives, "Edelweiss" might return, but think the ower's last attempt and subsequent run ins with NYC's finest have put the kabosh on that idea for the time being.

It just costs too much money,time and effort to get a bar set up NYC to "risk" it on opening a trannie bar. Sadly too much goes on and before you know it there are complaints and the place is raided/shut down.

Allanah has the right idea, why go theough the hassle of owning a bar when you can just lease space on nights you need it?

From what I remember Edelweiss (in both old locations),was pretty dismal except for Thursdays-Saturday nights. You'd be hard pressed to make a monthly nut on that showing.

Rookie Poster

Default Recommended - Ina's party at Silver Swan every Saturday

Anyone in NY on Saturdays should go to Ina's party at the Silver Swan. While there are crossdressers, there is a very nice crop of Asian trannies there (including ina herself!). It's a very relaxed, non-threatening vibe. Silver Swan is at 41 East 20th St. (bet. Broadway & Park Ave. South). It gets going after 12:30 or even 1:00am. And it's only $5. Just don't expect a huge club - it's a bar!