Default PRINCESSGIANNA DOING LIVE CAM SHOWS

Gianna or should I say Hot Princess Gianna is one of the sexiest well endowed feminine, transsexual superstars I have ever seen.

This morning I purchased a cam show. Let me start from the biginning to the end it was a pleasure. She was professional and very polite, and made it very clear about what i was getting for my money.

She dressed sexy in black high heels, black fishnets with matching lingerie.

As early as it was in the morning; it looked like her hair and makeup were professionally done.

For those of you who have not seen her in a long time her body looks great, she is tall and lean like a model, curvy in the right spots.
    To say she has a great body is not enough. Gianna has soft feminine features, natural perky breasts (more than a mouth full, but less than a hand full) slim waist, and an ass from heaven.

What most of you might remember about her old shemaleyum pics it that she is hung. Well if you are not afraid to see a hard long thick cut cock, she is the woman for you. To my surprise she was functional. She gave ma a hot show and when she was done she shot a thick loads of cum. I could tell she really liked being on cam. I hope she will be in movies soon.

Out of a 1 -10
    Attractiveness.................................... .............................................10
    Functionality..................................... ...............................................10
    Enthusiasm........................................ .............................................10

I will be seing her again. SOON

a_tall_brother1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giannagom093_685_737.jpg 
Views:	2759 
Size:	173.0 KB 
ID:	109379   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gianna061_128_113.jpg 
Views:	2767 
Size:	363.5 KB 
ID:	109380   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7380scd_185.jpg 
Views:	2757 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	109381  

LIFE IS SHORT HAVE FUN

Junior Poster

where's the link???

Veteran Poster

Oh man, yes. Please tell us where we can see the Princess!

Rookie Poster

loved her on Springer too!

Hey Guys! Well first of all let me first thank you, Mr. Tall Brotha for being so kind and generous with not only your donations to my transition fund but your lovely review of my show here! That was really not even necessary but you are just the nicest guy and it's very flattering, I am very glad that you had such a good time, you sexy devil!

As for you other boys, I just do it personally through AIM, MSN and Yahoo. Mostly YIM and AIM and the donations are made through paypal. My screen names for each service is below my signature, and when you contact me we can further discuss donations based on time and what you would like to see. It's very intimate and custom-tailored to your fantasies and needs and can include a telephone call to bring you even closer to me!

Thanks again TB for your nice words and I hope to talk to you again soon hot stuff.

Default GIANNA

YOUR WELCOME, AND I CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN

LIFE IS SHORT HAVE FUN

Professional Poster

I always used to see her pics floating around and I never knew who she was... She is way beautiful x a million.

the italian...pony? Either way she is a cute one and the last pic puts a smile on my face.

Go Go Go Again Again Again!

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    I always used to see her pics floating around and I never knew who she was... She is way beautiful x a million.
    Aweee thankyew doll :-* Muah x a million!