Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Marry a T-girl

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666

It's a toss up between Vicki Richter and Tsntx, both great looking, both witty .Vicki is into scifi and a bit of a nerd which means she is cool and Tsntx has a stalker and I can totally relate to that being as how I have been stalked by one or two girls

I think it would depend on who could cook me a full english better and if either of them snores.

Whoever it would be ,would be a very lucky girl. As Iam tall ,athletic , goodlooking, low maintanence (do my own ironing and washing as girls are rubbish at it) ,a tiger in bed , interesting job and Iam away alot which would mean I would never be under her feet and welcome home sex is always the best . Iam basically a cracking bloke!
    I don't know what a full english is. I may or may not snore, moan, or touch myself... in bed.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter

It's a toss up between Vicki Richter and Tsntx, both great looking, both witty .Vicki is into scifi and a bit of a nerd which means she is cool and Tsntx has a stalker and I can totally relate to that being as how I have been stalked by one or two girls

I think it would depend on who could cook me a full english better and if either of them snores.

Whoever it would be ,would be a very lucky girl. As Iam tall ,athletic , goodlooking, low maintanence (do my own ironing and washing as girls are rubbish at it) ,a tiger in bed , interesting job and Iam away alot which would mean I would never be under her feet and welcome home sex is always the best . Iam basically a cracking bloke!
    I don't know what a full english is. I may or may not snore, moan, or touch myself... in bed.

Yeah, well I DO know how to cook both a full english breakfast and a high tea. I don't snore... at all.... and the rest you will just have to imagine.

Professional Poster

Alot of lovely ladies here to choose...My first wife would have to be Allanah..heh

Junior Poster

Allanah!!!
    Because she is a beautiful person thru and thru. She is a very good soul and smart as a whip.
    Then Gia.

Junior Poster

Allanah!!!
    Because she is a beautiful person thru and thru. She is a very good soul and smart as a whip.
    Then Gia.

Junior Poster

well... if i think of a tgirl i would like to marry... well... i think to Vicky Richtner... just because she is really smart.... maybe even smarter than me... but i dont mind being the dumb part of a couple...

Junior Poster

Default Re: Marry a T-girl

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf
    Hey guys (and maybe you gals also) If you had your choice to marry any T-girl in the world who would you choose and why?
    My choice would be Joanna Jett, she is so fucking sexy and downright beautiful and has a wonderful cock and knows how to use it. I love to hear her moan and sigh when she ejaculates. Yeah and I like the fact she does bareback sex also.
    So who is your choice? You gals that like T-girls here is your chance to voice your opinion

I would marry this amazing lady named Paige who works in Toronto.
    She's so beautiful and very smart, i'd be hard pressed to find a better girl in my city.

Thais Anderson, she just comes off as witty, mischievous and smoldering. Of course reality might well be something different, but a guy can dream, can't he?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thais4jpg_599_183.jpg 
Views:	1167 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	111340  

Default Re: Marry a T-girl

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf
    Hey guys (and maybe you gals also) If you had your choice to marry any T-girl in the world who would you choose and why?
    My choice would be Joanna Jett, she is so fucking sexy and downright beautiful and has a wonderful cock and knows how to use it. I love to hear her moan and sigh when she ejaculates. Yeah and I like the fact she does bareback sex also.
    So who is your choice? You gals that like T-girls here is your chance to voice your opinion
    Vicki Richter in a heartbeat.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter

Well the moaning and touching yourself I could handle like I might even join in .I f you snored I'd just give you a tap on the head with a piece of 4*2 . And with the full english I'd get one of of the chefs to train you up for a few packets of smokes.

Next question and this is the deal breaker

Do you or have you ever worn a combination of white socks and trackie bottoms when out ? .