Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Edited? Don't you mean delete? There is absolutely no excuse for such an allegation here. No society can tolerate pedophilia, no matter how liberal or libertarian. Giving people who are not followers of alternative lifestyles reason to believe we tolerate pedophilia is the quickest way of making sure they clamp down on all of us...
    Edited, as you can see, I`ve replaced the Topics in original form and they have not been deleted.

Secondly, you know nothing. You just think you know.

FYI numbnuts, it had to do with legal issues. HA was covering their butts, ergo the edit.

Did someone threaten them or was it just an excuse, who knows. I do know a search of the term will still return old posts relating to pedophilia and it involves an veteran HA member.

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Veteran Poster

Your ability to twist and butcher the English lanuage never fails to amaze me, _Candy. Let's stick to the facts, I know that's hard for you being a serial liar and fraud after all, but let's try. To edit something means to change it. The threads with your accusations of pedophilia were deleted, i.e. removed. If you had replaced the actual threads that were deleted, there would be a thread over 70 pages long on the first or second page of this forum, or don't you remember things older than a week. There ain't! All you did was repost the topics, not replace the actual threads. Repost ain't the same thing as edit, numbnuts!

You were also warned that your actions were putting you in line for being banned. That thread has also been deleted, most likely because NYCe does not want such a situation to be out in the open for all to see for too long, because as I've already said, there is absolutely no excuse for such allegations here. No society can tolerate pedophilia, no matter how liberal or libertarian, and no matter which way you try and twist things, you were clearly in the wrong, so STFU!!!

The psychology of cranks
    As noted above, in addition to a general lack of ability to accurately assess their own skills and knowledge, many cranks also exhibit deficiencies in reading comprehension, logical reasoning, and other cognitive abnormalities, which may contribute both to how they arrive at some bizarre counterfactual belief in the first place, and to how they are able to cling to such a belief in the face of all objections.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crank_%...logy_of_cranks

Why don't you tell that to the American Criminal Liberties Union.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    Your ability to twist and butcher the English lanuage never fails to amaze me, _Candy. Let's stick to the facts, I know that's hard for you being a serial liar and fraud after all, but let's try. To edit something means to change it. The threads with your accusations of pedophilia were deleted, i.e. removed. If you had replaced the actual threads that were deleted, there would be a thread over 70 pages long on the first or second page of this forum, or don't you remember things older than a week. There ain't! All you did was repost the topics, not replace the actual threads. Repost ain't the same thing as edit, numbnuts!

You were also warned that your actions were putting you in line for being banned. That thread has also been deleted, most likely because NYCe does not want such a situation to be out in the open for all to see for too long, because as I've already said, there is absolutely no excuse for such allegations here. No society can tolerate pedophilia, no matter how liberal or libertarian, and no matter which way you try and twist things, you were clearly in the wrong, so STFU!!!

The psychology of cranks
    As noted above, in addition to a general lack of ability to accurately assess their own skills and knowledge, many cranks also exhibit deficiencies in reading comprehension, logical reasoning, and other cognitive abnormalities, which may contribute both to how they arrive at some bizarre counterfactual belief in the first place, and to how they are able to cling to such a belief in the face of all objections.

white-male-canada cant tell the truth about things two of his threads arent replaced. mods deleted three and his fake bliskin account becvause of an cleer hoax. so so so sad a person

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    God told me to go after Jennifer Justice.

I didnt need god to tell me though.

Jen, I'm courting you. Just talk to me! I'm a good man. 5 minutes and then hang up on me.

5 Star Poster

It`s official, you do know nothing, you`re a kook and a complete ignoramus.So vapid and vacuous, you walked right into another KO punch.

NYCe:

If this ban was based on opinion wouldn't you have been banned already?

This site already had legal issues...
    Obviously, being embarrassed over and over your whole life has hardened you to the point that you just don`t give a shit how bad you come off looking anymore.
    Sheesh, what a life you must lead.

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    It`s official, you do know nothing, you`re a kook and a complete ignoramus.So vapid and vacuous, you walked right into another KO punch.
    LMFAO!!! What, a KO punch like you landed on the two threads we've locked horns on so far? You're a deluded joke, seriously! I'm afraid for you that any punches you think you may have landed on me are all in your silly sissy mind.
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=90
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...21782&start=90

Obviously, being embarrassed over and over your whole life has hardened you to the point that you just don`t give a shit how bad you come off looking anymore.
    Sheesh, what a life you must lead.
    More projection again, _Candy. From what I've seen in the short time I've been here, I think you've been embarassed more times on this forum than I've been embarassed in the whole of my life. Do I really need to post my, oops, Quinn's long list of quotes about you? That pantywaist quote by yourself alone is enough to condemn you (were you trolling other boards and got caught, or are you really a poofter?). You've embarassed yourself simply by thinking that I'm Quinn. So what real life is like for you, I dread to think. No wonder you're a deluded crank. Your need of psychological projection is clearly very strong. That's why you made up fake accounts on other boards for Quinn, specialk and svenson, because their signatures were clearly getting to you. To protect your fragile mind you had to deceive yourself, and try to deceive others, by trying to make it all look like a conspiracy against you, kooky. That's some of the craziest shit I've ever witnessed. And that's just been the last few weeks. You really do seem to have a tenuous grasp on reality at best. At the end of the day, I actually feel quite sorry for you. The amount of time you spend here alone is clear evidence that you ain't got much going on. And why you think you're some kind of news service for HA's is truly beyond me?

Professional Poster

the congress should go after rove or cheney because the public is really against these fat fucks...they have all time low approval ratings..why the hell not?..but the repugs know to stall this shit in court cases and appeals yeah like those presidential papers we are still tryin to get from 2001...stall till the stupid fuckin complacent consuming americans burp and forget about it..................

The bolsheviks in congress are going to find a nice big carbon footprint up their ass!

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

5 Star Poster

What, a KO punch like you landed on the two threads we've locked horns on so far?
    That the one where you claim but cannot substantiate in any way that the Antarctic polar vortex drives global mean temp? That one? Well, still waiting for proof. Is that the same one where I posted what, half a dozen studies and you posted one or two? Well, still waiting for you to provide the preponderance of evidence.And are you absolutely certain that James Hansen and NASA is your final answer?

NYCe:

What don`t you get in being absolutely wrong. Think the mods are gonna wade thru 50 pages of text and delete only the parts that worry them legally, or is it just easier to erase the whole thing and allow me to repost the original. Added to all that is the fact their house cleaning isn`t very efficient. A simple hit of the Search function reveals others held the opinion and, it`s still up there to be read.

It`s official.

WMC= 3

rogers= 0

Veteran Poster

What, a KO punch like you landed on the two threads we've locked horns on so far?
    That the one where you claim but cannot substantiate in any way that the Antarctic polar vortex drives global mean temp? That one? Well, still waiting for proof. Is that the same one where I posted what, half a dozen studies and you posted one or two? Well, still waiting for you to provide the preponderance of evidence.And are you absolutely certain that James Hansen and NASA is your final answer?

NYCe:

What don`t you get in being absolutely wrong. Think the mods are gonna wade thru 50 pages of text and delete only the parts that worry them legally, or is it just easier to erase the whole thing and allow me to repost the original.

It`s official.

WMC= 3

rogers= 0
    Please feel free to post links to the 3 threads then, _Candy, and the quote where I say drive. And I see you've finally conceded that your threads with your accusations were deleted/erased!

After the mod edited the posts...
    The psychology of cranks/kooks
    ... many cranks also exhibit deficiencies in reading comprehension, logical reasoning, and other cognitive abnormalities, which may contribute both to how they arrive at some bizarre counterfactual belief in the first place, and to how they are able to cling to such a belief in the face of all objections.