Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    5 Star Poster

That the one where you claim but cannot substantiate in any way that the Antarctic polar vortex drives global mean temp? That one? Well, still waiting for proof. Is that the same one where I posted what, half a dozen studies and you posted one or two? Well, still waiting for you to provide the preponderance of evidence.And are you absolutely certain that James Hansen and NASA is your final answer?

It`s official, you do know nothing, you`re a kook and a complete ignoramus.So vapid and vacuous, you walked right into another KO punch.

NYCe:

If this ban was based on opinion wouldn't you have been banned already?

This site already had legal issues...
    [b]
    What don`t you get in being absolutely wrong. Think the mods are gonna wade thru 50 pages of text and delete only the parts that worry them legally, or is it just easier to erase the whole thing and allow me to repost the original.

It`s official.

WMC= 3

rogers= 0
    Please feel free to post links to the 3 threads then...
    Cooling of the Antarctic... has lowered the global mean temperature.
    I`ve posted at least 4 to 6 researched documents that prove you`re full of shit. Now, I`m still waiting for you to provide any data that supports your opinion that Antarctic temps lower/drive the global mean.If it lowered the mean then it is in the driver`s seat dumkoff.
    And do you still stand behind James Hansen of NASA?

That`s one.

Two, http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22692

Three,http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22619&start=10

Your opinion blown out of the water with facts:

It`s official, you do know nothing, you`re a kook and a complete ignoramus.So vapid and vacuous, you walked right into another KO punch.

NYCe:

Obviously, being embarrassed over and over your whole life has hardened you to the point that you just don`t give a shit how bad you come off looking anymore

WMC= 3

rogers= o

UPDATE It`s a complete shut-out 4 -zip.

[b] http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22529

"Waaaa-haa-haaa, let`s ban wmc. check his IP, track him down, post the results. Lets go back to the days when there was no libertarians, classical liberals, or conservatives in the P&R section. He`s a big meanie for making us look stupid and only us leftists are allowed to make accusations and hold opinions.

Sorry for complaining to you too much but we`re cybabies who can dish it out and carry taglines around full of accusations and opinions but we don`t want anybody doing likewise...waaa-haa-haa...we can`t take it."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	book200_153.jpg 
Views:	610 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	109927  

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The bolsheviks in congress are going to find a nice big carbon footprint up their ass!
    that's gonna be pretty boring to watch 'cause there are no bolsheviks in congress. wake up and learn a little history guyone.

Democrats = Bolsheviks

(or commies if you prefer)

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    [b]That the one where you claim but cannot substantiate in any way that the Antarctic polar vortex drives global mean temp? That one? Well, still waiting for proof.
    Ah, the poof wants proof! Still no quote of me mentioning "drive", eh? And therefore another feeble attempt at putting words in my mouth, _Candy. Your reading comprehension is clearly very poor. This seems to be a problem with cranks like yourself. You may think lower and drive have the same meaning, but I'm afraid for you they don't, numbnuts. I'll use them in context in an example so that you can maybe understand one last time, retard: The Sun drives the Earth's weather, whereas increased volcanic activity will lower its temperature. Now, if you cannot understand that, _Candy, I suggest you go elsewhere to try and improve your reading comprehension, because I never planned on being a teacher to retards. It's far too time-consuming for one, and I'm off to sea in a couple of days. Like I said, you clearly have reading comprehension problems, retard:

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:44 am Post subject:
    Last edited by White_Male_Canada on Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:44 am; edited 5 times in total

Wow, edited 5 times over a period of an hour. Got nothing better to do with your time, _Candy, or are you just slow?

Is that the same one where I posted what, half a dozen studies and you posted one or two? Well, still waiting for you to provide the preponderance of evidence.
    Nope, you posted half a dozen references to try and prove the following:
    You`re completely wrong, averaged over the past 40 years there has been a slight warming due to the mitigating factor that parts of the continent warmed
    And I blasted your argument out of the water, or don't you remember?
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...21782&start=90
    I even saw a climate skeptic you might have heard of on the TV on Saturday, mentioning how the Antarctic had cooled. Of course, he never said that's it's most likely because of the hole in the ozone layer, i.e. man-made and artificial. But skeptics do seem to be generally low-down like that.

NYCe:

You can spin it whatever way you like, _Candy. Your threads containing your accusations were deleted, and NYCe posted a warning. If NYCe told you something different, then how am I supposed to know what NYCe told you? I'm not a mind-reader. Have you thought that NYCe might be trying to keep both sides sweet just like a good peacekeeper would? Probably didn't think about that, eh _Candy? In your crazy eyes, you're perfect, and if you get in trouble it's because people are framing you, aren't they, kooky? You can dress it up and imply conspiracy stories all you like, _Candy, you ain't convincing me of jack shit. Why you think this implies some sort of moral victory on your behalf I really don't know, or care? The fact that you seem to believe this, only suggests that there is something really wrong with you. And if you do believe in God and Heaven, which you have led me to think, I really don't understand how you think you're going to make it there with the way you treat people. I'm crossing my fingers that you find out one way or another soon.

UPDATE It`s a complete shut-out 4 -zip.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22529
    That thread had exactly the desired effects I had hoped for:
    (1) I'm pretty sure now that no one here thinks I'm Quinn, even kooky you, and your false accusation was giving some people doubts on the General Discussion Board;
    (2) It stands as a testament to just how crazy you are. Why did you think I added the quotes from other posters about you manipulating your posts, other than to make you look like the complete and utter shit you really are. I bet quite a few people have seen it now, eh kooky?;
    (3) I'm a newb and no one gives a fuck about me, so people may understand that I don't know how things work here, but more shit has definitely stuck to you. After all, you would have been banned on any other board a long time ago.

Also, it was an IP check request for both myself and Quinn, and getting a check on your IP wasn't asked for:
    [b]"Waaaa-haa-haaa, let`s ban wmc. check his IP, track him down, post the results.
    That's another clear indication that you are indeed paranoid. Feel free to check the thread again if you like, but your IP wasn't mentioned. And the signatures have gotten to you, haven't they, loosening an already unhinged mind even further, which explains what all the crazy shit you've pulled the last few weeks has been about:
    "... we`re cybabies who can dish it out and carry taglines around full of accusations and opinions but we don`t want anybody doing likewise...waaa-haa-haa...we can`t take it."
    I really think no one here would give a shit about you, if it weren't for the way you treat others. You bring this shit on yourself, and no one is trying to frame you. Get some help, dudette.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    Your need of psychological projection is clearly very strong. That's why you made up fake accounts on other boards for Quinn, specialk and svenson, because their signatures were clearly getting to you. To protect your fragile mind you had to deceive yourself, and try to deceive others, by trying to make it all look like a conspiracy against you, kooky.
    Even if you had won four debates against me, which you haven't (and like I've said before, debating isn't about winning), there would still be the question of our first debate:
    WM_Canada just got OWNED thanks to leftist scientist Al Gore
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=90
    But then your understanding of figures is probably just as bad as your understanding of words, not to mention your grasp on reality, eh kooky?
    Attached Images Attached Images