Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

When talking about straight bars, remember, here, you're talking to the choir. Out there there are some very hung up people who don't have a clue. Tsntx has a point in earlier post. Be careful girls! Don't be snookered (in the bag) when venturing in to this evironment and looking for love or thrills.

You have to have your wits about you because there are retards out there. Christ, there are a few even here.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default Re: Trannies in Straight Bars

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee

I also feel compelled to say, that from the question and some of the
    responses from some of the guys, I get the sense that they haven't
    been around 'the life' very long.
    Or ever.

Quote Originally Posted by uncutlove
    Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Now wtf is a straight bar?
    The opposite of a gay bar.
    I fucking love your sig gif!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by irishgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by goldensamba
    Wow, this sounds like a great idea. Trick someone into thinking you are not a transsexual. Not that I ever condone any sort of violence on people but this is definitely how people end up getting hurt. The one time some homo-phobe finds out they have been lied to and loses thier mind.
    Uh... noones been "tricked" or "lied" to - i've yet to be asked by some horny ass dude in a straight bar "So, can you please describe your genitalia to me? Is it an inny or an outie?"

I find him attractive, he finds me attractive, we make out - wheres the lieing or whatever there?
    Any chance we could get a pic irishgirl? Something candid? Mabey what you look like when you go to the club?

Quote Originally Posted by urbanchampion
    i dunno if they'd do something like that. besides, would that be safe to do?
    We do it all the time, why would it not be safe? I prefer straight bars, no tranny chasers!!!!

Platinum Poster

EXACTLY!! ^^^^

NONE AT ALL!!

No "tranny chasers" in a straight bar... So, what you want really then is to see if you can pass without detection I'm taking it, and then to go on your merry way, content with the fact some random guy was none the wiser.

I'd imagine if things were to go any farther, things wouldn't be quite as enjoyable, seeing as how a guy who isn't into "those kind of girls" would probably go upside your head more times than not. Living dangerously really must be quite the thrill...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goldensamba
    Wow, this sounds like a great idea. Trick someone into thinking you are not a transsexual. Not that I ever condone any sort of violence on people but this is definitely how people end up getting hurt. The one time some homo-phobe finds out they have been lied to and loses thier mind.
    I haven't finished reading this thread, but someone's going to be citing to Crying Game pretty soon!

i have never had a girlfriend that i met at a bar.....its a meat market ...gay, str8 ,or tranny bars...so what is being said ?..str8 guys dont cheat and are 100 percent faithful ?..get the fuck outta here !!!..fucking fantasy island going on....i go to have a few drinks and some laughs and to go home...if i want to meet a nice girl i will hang out at like costco or target , lmao...these so called str8 bars and clubs that they pretend to go so stealth ....all the guys know all of these places...u aren't going to find love at the club...if i hook up with a chick there , so be it ....IM a good fuck and its not like IM lying or forcing someone to sleep with me....i goto str8 clubs and i see the same ol sluts guys and girls , lmao..the dating pool is the same for me at these spots ...the answer is zero percent...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

I go only to straight clubs, I feel more comfortable in Straight clubs/enviroments. I've never had any problems, and I do inform people I am TS female. Gay clubs with the creepy beady eyed tranny chassers = terrible night
    Kira

Have never had a problem
    tranny chassers