Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Trannies in Straight Bars

Since most trannies like straight guys, I would think that you would be at straight bars to get guys since you say you don't like tranny chasers. Do any of you ladies go to straight bars and clubs?

Rookie Poster

i dunno if they'd do something like that. besides, would that be safe to do?

----

Last edited by SarahG; 03-19-2011 at 01:08 AM.
    And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

i was wondering this as it seems a bit precautious as there are some people out there who still see the girls as men if they find out which could be a problem. if society was more accepting i guess it would be more frequently seen but as "normal" society are all sheep and follow the "norm" there will always be consiquences

i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less

Silver Poster

Now wtf is a straight bar?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Now wtf is a straight bar?
    The opposite of a gay bar.

Yes, I made this GIF.
    It's Deisy Rocha, so stop asking.

Gold Poster

Default Re: Trannies in Straight Bars

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Since most trannies like straight guys, I would think that you would be at straight bars to get guys since you say you don't like tranny chasers. Do any of you ladies go to straight bars and clubs?
    I still don't understand tis concept. If a guy likes a girl with a dick, he is not straight so whats the point of her going to a "straight" bar?

5 Star Poster

Yes. Most of the time if I want to drink there are straight bars in walking distance. For me finding a guy that I would consider going to bed with is a bonus...so I don't really plan on it when I go out.

Junior Poster

I only go to queer bars with my queer freinds. For meeting boys , and just to have fun and dance I go to straight bars. I'll dance and make out with boys, but rarely take it farther then that (i've gone home with boys before, but it's always akward cause I won't take off my jeans, lol ). I mean, why would a trans girl go to a gay bar? Gay guys are not interested in girls. And outside of NY there aren't like "tranny" bars - and even then I imagine those bars are filled with "professionals" and crossdressers.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by irishgirl
    I only go to queer bars with my queer freinds. For meeting boys , and just to have fun and dance I go to straight bars. I'll dance and make out with boys, but rarely take it farther then that (i've gone home with boys before, but it's always akward cause I won't take off my jeans, lol ). I mean, why would a trans girl go to a gay bar? Gay guys are not interested in girls. And outside of NY there aren't like "tranny" bars - and even then I imagine those bars are filled with "professionals" and crossdressers.
    So what do the guys say when you won't take off your jeans?