Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu
    Quote Originally Posted by irishgirl
    I only go to queer bars with my queer freinds. For meeting boys , and just to have fun and dance I go to straight bars. I'll dance and make out with boys, but rarely take it farther then that (i've gone home with boys before, but it's always akward cause I won't take off my jeans, lol ). I mean, why would a trans girl go to a gay bar? Gay guys are not interested in girls. And outside of NY there aren't like "tranny" bars - and even then I imagine those bars are filled with "professionals" and crossdressers.
    So what do the guys say when you won't take off your jeans?
    I dunno, what guys say to girls they wanna have sex with "Come on, I just want to cuddle, I promise no sex." etc. etc

Gold Poster

I only go to queer bars with my queer freinds. For meeting boys , and just to have fun and dance I go to straight bars. I'll dance and make out with boys, but rarely take it farther then that (i've gone home with boys before, but it's always akward cause I won't take off my jeans, lol ). I mean, why would a trans girl go to a gay bar? Gay guys are not interested in girls. And outside of NY there aren't like "tranny" bars - and even then I imagine those bars are filled with "professionals" and crossdressers.
    I dunno, what guys say to girls they wanna have sex with "Come on, I just want to cuddle, I promise no sex." etc. etc
    And they don't try to coax you out of your jeans or at least feel you up?

Junior Poster

No, they do I just need to be assertive about my groin being a "no-go" area.

Gold Poster

No, they do I just need to be assertive about my groin being a "no-go" area.
    So you just blow them and send them on their merry way? lol

Veteran Poster

Wow, this sounds like a great idea. Trick someone into thinking you are not a transsexual. Not that I ever condone any sort of violence on people but this is definitely how people end up getting hurt. The one time some homo-phobe finds out they have been lied to and loses thier mind.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goldensamba
    Wow, this sounds like a great idea. Trick someone into thinking you are not a transsexual. Not that I ever condone any sort of violence on people but this is definitely how people end up getting hurt. The one time some homo-phobe finds out they have been lied to and loses thier mind.
    Uh... noones been "tricked" or "lied" to - i've yet to be asked by some horny ass dude in a straight bar "So, can you please describe your genitalia to me? Is it an inny or an outie?"

I find him attractive, he finds me attractive, we make out - wheres the lieing or whatever there?

Junior Poster

Many TS ladies go to straight bars, including Topless bars, here in Dallas.
    BUT most of them are not working girls and are stealth. I personally have taken many and I mean many a TS lady to a "straight" bar.

5 Star Poster

And outside of NY there aren't like "tranny" bars - and even then I imagine those bars are filled with "professionals" and crossdressers.
    Girl there are "tranny Bars" in every major city. You just have to look. As for "working" at the bar uhh hmm. Can you honestly say that if you are talking to a guy that you feel some attraction to for whatever reason and he offers you $100 for the pleasure of sucking you off..... would you say no? I mean a girls gotta eat, gotta pay the rent you know. If you have a good job lucky for you. Not everyone is so blessed.

The really nice thing about a "tranny bar" is that everyone knows you are transsexual and is ok with it. Every once in a while some clown will come into El Gato Negro (one such bar in Chicago) and act like they didn't know what was up. Most of the men there and at other such places are married with kids, or have girlfriends. Sometimes a gay man or two, which is cool but shatters the fantasy for the straight men there. Last but not least there is meeting and socializing with other transsexuals.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    And outside of NY there aren't like "tranny" bars - and even then I imagine those bars are filled with "professionals" and crossdressers.
    Girl there are "tranny Bars" in every major city. You just have to look. As for "working" at the bar uhh hmm. Can you honestly say that if you are talking to a guy that you feel some attraction to for whatever reason and he offers you $100 for the pleasure of sucking you off..... would you say no? I mean a girls gotta eat, gotta pay the rent you know. If you have a good job lucky for you. Not everyone is so blessed.

The really nice thing about a "tranny bar" is that everyone knows you are transsexual and is ok with it. Every once in a while some clown will come into El Gato Negro (one such bar in Chicago) and act like they didn't know what was up. Most of the men there and at other such places are married with kids, or have girlfriends. Sometimes a gay man or two, which is cool but shatters the fantasy for the straight men there. Last but not least there is meeting and socializing with other transsexuals.
    Eh, none of that appeals to me. Especially the fact that dudes are just looking for action on the side.

Professional Poster

I have a transexual friend (she really just my friend) that only goes to straight clubs every weekend. She gets hit on all the time and turns every guy down. I just shake my head.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips