Rookie Poster

Default Hi i am new to the forums

Hey im new to the forums and i dont really know much about ts. I didnt know until a few moths ago who Gia darling and Daniel Foxx was i know i know kick me. I did join ts seduction because i seen them 2 on there because i was a member of men in pain that be our secret lol. Well after seeing the videos i was surprised to see how funny Foxx is i was watching the interviews and yeah i know it sounds weird but it was actually really interesting to hear them talk about it and she is super cute. And im kinda on the fence and confused I have been with a women domme and i can tell you im def not great with the strap-on..can i say that here? And i don't find guys remotely attractive i don't look gay i don't have a sensitive bone in my body and im kinda tall im 6'2 athletic(tall gay guys seem kinda weird...tall as in taller then me i don't think im a giant or anything lol). So why is it that i find myself attracted to Yasmine Lee, Gia Darling and Danielle fox i kinda wonder what Yasmine personality is like she kinda has the right to be stuck up because she is by far one of the most beautiful ts i have seen and no offense maybe its just because i don't find guys even a lil bit attractive. But just by chance she might be funny and down to earth then i would be really be confused lol. It seems like there are alot of ts that just simply messes it up for the few that are working hard to look feminine i seen a guy in new york and i was just like wow thats a dude in a dress then i looked next to him like ow now i think she is to and then she and then she kinda blew it for the entire group Sorry about the typos and non caps i honestly was gonna make it short and i got a typing disabillity i skipped to many typing classes. And im sure theres other ts that are really cute i didnt mention i just dont know many ow sexxy jade is cute.

Rookie Poster

wow..... wall of text!

welcome anyways

Rookie Poster

Yea for someone who cant type good i talk to much. And Ty for the welcome ill try to only make mini walls.

Rookie Poster

so am i completely straight?

that is yet to be detrermined , hehe...anyways, welcome !!!!

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

That is by far one of the funniest avatars i have ever seen. And thanks for the welcome.....

THX ...bill likes more than just puddin pops , lmao

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

Yea i see he likes the ass shaking but i think whats real question is..is anything bouncing in the front cause ummm Eddie Murphy was never asked that and turned out he got caught with a girl with a jello puddin pop.