Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

good point to be honest. i have one quote i really do stick to and thats "there is only one race of people on this earth, and thats the human race"

i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less

Rookie Poster

first off unisex
    let me just say that you are an asshole, and all you want is hate and havec.
    this is based on every post youve ever done.
    and yes i'm feeding right into your trap by even responding.

im a white man who is attracted to black girls, actually let me take that one further....black T-GIRLS!

my current GF is a gorgeous black perfect thick t-girl with an ass that won't quit, and if you saw her you would shit your pants! knowing you, you would probably swing at me....

mmmmmmmmmmmm

white boys rock!

down with chasers~~~up with lovers!

Unisex.......you ARE cool.
    FUCK THE HATERZ!
    I like this girl in the video!

Junior Poster

I am latino and I believe black women are the most beautiful women in the world and have dated them since I was 17 years old.

I luv Shemale Booty!
    Show me the hole!

Junior Poster

I'm not down with black/white interracial relationships. At all. However, my opinion is biased, since all the white girls I've known who got together with black dudes, and there's been a few, got shit on badly.

Call me closed-minded, but I just don't dig it.

Hmm... maybe later.

she has a good blowjob mouth.

Go Go Go Again Again Again!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Interracial dating: One black woman and her story

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex

So, is that what it's about? Tell us how you really feel... Wow....
    Well she's pretty ! Does that upset you coming from whitey? I love Black girls and went out with one when I was sixteen for a year. My best m8 who is Black is engaged to my cousin a blonde haired cutie.

I really don't see what that girl said thats so offensive to you? she is not saying she has a problem with black males or even that she doesn't find some attractive. She just likes white lads LUCKY US .Plenty of white girls like Black guys , it doesn't bother me one bit.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

opcorn

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mph
    I'm not down with black/white interracial relationships. At all. However, my opinion is biased, since all the white girls I've known who got together with black dudes, and there's been a few, got shit on badly.

Call me closed-minded, but I just don't dig it.
    You are right. You are close minded and ignorant. I am sure for every one of that select few there have been thousands of white girls who got shit on by WHITE guys. So maybe no one should date anyone by your logic.

I swear some people should be put on an island reserved for all the uneducated and ignorant so they can die off peacefully and leave the rest of the human race to prosper.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex
    Quote Originally Posted by trannilover
    first off unisex
    let me just say that you are an asshole, and all you want is hate and havec.
    this is based on every post youve ever done.
    and yes i'm feeding right into your trap by even responding.

im a white man who is attracted to black girls, actually let me take that one further....black T-GIRLS!

my current GF is a gorgeous black perfect thick t-girl with an ass that won't quit, and if you saw her you would shit your pants! knowing you, you would probably swing at me....

mmmmmmmmmmmm

white boys rock!
    Based on what? I posted a link to her video. I didn't write my response to it at all.
    ........drumrole please! DUMDEDUM! and there is the response i knew was coming! right above THIS POST!

(BTW, if you knew how to read better, you wouldn't have asked 'based on what?', when I clearly said, BASED ON EVERY POST YOU'VE EVER DONE!....thaNX FOR PROVING ME RIGHT!

down with chasers~~~up with lovers!