Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I can see your point. A simple warning would have sufficed, but the dickhead thing is pretty overboard especially for a mod. Alas, it is kind of funny. Just ignore it and move on. After all, only you know what you are and what you aren't. That sig DOESN'T in fact make it so.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

I find it interesting that they would dick around (Pun intended) with anyone's sig. Some of them have been way off the wall and somewhat insulting and it never seemed to be a problem before.

Hey!

Who messed with my sig?!?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Fine is they don't want you to put that signature.

But it was immature of them to change it to that. They could have just notified you and told you to change it. Or just removed it to nothing

Junior Poster

well if you don't like it then go into your profile and remove it

it is after all placed there as a siggy in place of the one you had

you should be able to remove it

and then just stfu and live with the ads that we all live with here

5 Star Poster

Default Re: "Dickhead Sig Removed by Moderator"

Quote Originally Posted by Xiorc
    Simply stated, I created A signature that said " I do not support or subscribe to the site or advertisement below my post". Yet my sig says Im A dickhead...thanks Hungangeles.
    Can't you remove it?

Actually, I think the problem was that you weren't being diplomatic enough. I suggest you reword your sig along the lines of the following 'legalese':

This member (hereinafter known as Xiorc) does not necessarily endorse or otherwise promote nor necessarily oppose or disagree with in any way with the organizations affiliated to the websites that can be viewed by clicking the links (hereafter to be known as URLs) below this text (hereinafter to be referred to as The Companies). Such companies are, however, endorsed by the owners and administrators of HungAngels.com (hereinafter called HA) and are displayed as part of a sponsorship agreement that allows HA to receive payments for promoting The Companies.

Xiorc cannot guarantee the quality of The Companies' websites accessed by the aforementioned URLs and all clicking on the URLs should be done at your own risk. Xiorc reserves the right to endorse one or more of The Companies in the future.

By clicking on one or more of the URLs below, your statutory rights are not affected. However, your IP address (to be called IP) will be recorded and your online activities will be traceable.

This disclaimer is brought to you by The Companies whose URLs can be viewed below and by the gracious staff of HA. This disclaimer is 95% fat-free. No animals have been hurt preparing this disclaimer, apart from a few lawyers who got drunk and tripped over themselves.

Signed and notarized July 8th 2007

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Having your sig changed isn't that bad, really. I've made over 2000 posts, been a forum member for over 2 years, and these jerks still won't change my title to "Mastermind".

I suppose I could put it in my sig line, but then they'd probably change it to "Dickhead".

:P

(Hmmm, it appears the new version of Firefox has a built in spell checker, interesting)

Professional Poster

If true, mods really shouldn't insert insults into someone's sig. That's a really cheap shot, on any system.

We've attempted to make the Sponsors Links on HA as minimal as possible so as not to interrupt the posting experience. But that's STILL not enough for some people it seems.

I, for the record did not change your signature but I can see why it was done.

The level of whining on this site has increased to levels recently that are just unbelievable. It's getting to the point of "Why even run this site anymore?"

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thanos
    We've attempted to make the Sponsors Links on HA as minimal as possible so as not to interrupt the posting experience. But that's STILL not enough for some people it seems.

I, for the record did not change your signature but I can see why it was done.

The level of whining on this site has increased to levels recently that are just unbelievable. It's getting to the point of "Why even run this site anymore?"
    Nooooo!!! Don't say that, Thanos. This site is great overall and most of us love it. Criticism should be welcome if it is constructive. I think the mods do well when they initiate the debate on how the forums can be improved, such as when you created a thread on HA Rules (pity people went way off topic on that one) and more recently on the debates on the board's colours and the pop-up previews.

Most of us know and appreciate the work you do. I, for one, have let you and other mods know of this. This is a great place for like-minded individuals to discuss things, for us guys to learn more about the girls and to even get to know the girls. Keep up the good work.

Although the "dickhead" sig (and I don't really know who made it) though very funny, may have been a tad too much.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Veteran Poster

i saw both the sigs and laffed at the edit...what did this guy expect you shitted on hunganges and the sponors at the same time and then get mad when they reacted the same way....lucky im not a mod i would have banned your ass...guys keep up the good work and the great site....ps: this has got to be a first, a marine upset over being called a dickhead....lol..