Rookie Poster

Default Can anyone help me understand this?

Why do I love bottoming for a T who tops or is vers but the thought of bottoming for a man makes me feel like Im gonna throw up? Actually I tried to have sex with a man once believing that I had "gone gay" and everything about it was disgusting. I am completely masculine and I date women often as well, and I top for shemales too but if I meet a t-girl who tops I cant wait to have her working my ass over..isnt that kinda weird considering its just a cock in the ass just like a man could do? I dont know why my mind works like that but I would like to see if I am alone or Im sure there are others but I wouldnt think there would be that many.

Rookie Poster

Im totally attracted to TS's (even some of the manly looking girls) yet I find the male figure unattractive to say the least. Does this make me a "chaser" who knows who cares.
    For me though, being penetrated by a T-girl is the biggest hurdle even though I would do just about every other thing with a t-girl whom I was attracted to. Yet as a "straight" man penetration to me is still alien.

Dickhead Sig Removed by Moderator

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Xiorc
    Im totally attracted to TS's (even some of the manly looking girls) yet I find the male figure unattractive to say the least. Does this make me a "chaser" who knows who cares.
    For me though, being penetrated by a T-girl is the biggest hurdle even though I would do just about every other thing with a t-girl whom I was attracted to. Yet as a "straight" man penetration to me is still alien.
    ya thats the same boat I was in when I finally admitted to myself that I had a strong attraction to T-girls after I discovered a girl I had an attraction on had something extra in her panties. After her and I got together I would just mess around or top her but after I had that area toyed with a couple times I could see getting into the swing of it was very easy...have shot some of the biggest loads ever since

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Default Re: Can anyone help me understand this?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyBoy
    Why do I love bottoming for a T who tops or is vers but the thought of bottoming for a man makes me feel like Im gonna throw up? Actually I tried to have sex with a man once believing that I had "gone gay" and everything about it was disgusting. I am completely masculine and I date women often as well, and I top for shemales too but if I meet a t-girl who tops I cant wait to have her working my ass over..isnt that kinda weird considering its just a cock in the ass just like a man could do? I dont know why my mind works like that but I would like to see if I am alone or Im sure there are others but I wouldnt think there would be that many.
    Simple. you're stimulated anally, and you're attracted to woman and Ts', but youre not attracted to men. A good number of of TS lover, myself included, are like that and nothing is wrong with it.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

Its the same thing (pretty much) like being with a GG. Some girls like it certain ways and you like to do it the way you like. It all boils down to what works between the two partners. However, T-Girls are almost impossible to find let alone date not to mention the chemistry between you two. And any other thing that might stress that relationship,

Dickhead Sig Removed by Moderator

I would say just accept yourself. You know what turns you on and off. Every single person, has things which turn them on and off sexually. For example a woman could be turned on by men with mustaches, while others don't like facial hair.

One thing you cannot deny is being attracted to women. But I am a person who believes that there is no such things as a pure 100% heterosexual or gay person. I believe that there are degrees along the scale. Dr. Kinsey had a scale of seven types, but I believe that it is much more complex. It is not important to think like I think, just accpet that yu will always be attracted to the feminine. Our sexually is so deep, very few people can explain why their attracted to certain things. They just are.

An important thing I want to say about t-girl tops, is that you may have to accept that you might not find one for a ltr. It has been discussed on this forum many times. Actually for a ltr, there are many things that go into a good relationship and good sex is just one of many factors. For example you can have great sex, but not be happy if there is not enough trust.

Anything is possible, so don't give up looking, if you want to find one. But I say enjoy the moments you have. Eventually you will have to accept that while you are attracted to various types, you will not seek them out becuase you will choose a feminine person to be monogamous to.

Rookie Poster

Thanks to all of you that really helped me put things in perspective better

It's a variation of the 2 O'Clock rule (There are no ugly people after 2 AM). You're just attracted to certain people and not to others. The only qualifier here is that the two varieties just happen to share similar plumbing.

One of the caveats of being bi is that I've often been approached by people who define bisexuality as "Anything that moves" (Which, BTW, was the title of a newsletter of a bisexual support group). They were confused when/if I politely turned them down because they expected me to instantly jump their bones (Male or female) or vicey-versey because, for them, my being bi meant an instant "Yes" to any proposition. Sometimes I just wasn't attracted to that individual.

So, just because you enjoy serving up your booty for some nice T-gurl doesn't automatically mean that you'll have the desre to bend over for any cock o' the walk.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex
    Check this you tube clip . She hits right on the head.
    Um...That was interesting.

I particularly like the part where she sez "Ooo, ooo, OOO! Am I goin' too fast?".

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex
    Check this you tube clip . She hits right on the head.
    unisex is right. she does hit the nail on the head.

i was watching one of vicky's clips on you-tube and one of the quotes from a guy was, "is it ok for me to say your hot, even though im straight?" or something along those lines. i said of course it is, your attracted to her femininity and the fact she looks beautiful as a woman.

i had been thinking about this myself for a long time and wondered if i was gay or bi or straight. and i know for a fact i am straight. in my thread transexual addiction: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...661&highlight= i commented on this factor and then found a video on the internet taken from jerry springer where a girl tells a guy she was born a boy. and she says "gender is between your ears, and sexuality is between your legs", which i now take as a fact after seeing an interview with vanity on her myspace account.

you are not attracted to men physically or sexually (this is caused mainly by appearance). you are attracted to females (appearance). just becasue she has a penis, does that make her a guy? i dont think so to be honest. like many say, gender now knows no boundaries and if a person feels like they are female and not male means that they should have actually been female. same with female to male.

people will always see this as wrong and that they shouldnt feel this way, but a person cannot just stop or disregard how and what they feel, else they are not being true to themselves and may live their lives in misery. i always say people have the right to be who they want to be and are the only ones who have true control of their lives and what or who they want to become. the only thing that can condense this or boost this are inhibitors (people who tell them its wrong) and accelerators (people who tell them to go with how they feel) why should the law or the unlawful stand in the way of this.

anyway back on topic. you are not gay if you do not feel gay. you are just attracted to a female who has a different sexual organ.

essay over

i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less