Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Being Obtuse: The Who Gives a Shit Challenge

Indeedy do, I created a thread that is rife with significance and if you can't get it, you're obviously a dork.

Marvel at my cleverness now, you pathetic betas!!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Being Obtuse: The Who Gives a Shit Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by insert_namehere
    Indeedy do, I created a thread that is rife with significance and if you can't get it, you're obviously a dork.

Marvel at my cleverness now, you pathetic betas!!
    Well, insert_namehere, we can all be like that, you lowly gamma!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Veteran Poster

Warden Samuel Norton: I have to say that's the most amazing story I've ever heard. What amazes me most is that you were taken in by it.
    Andy Dufresne: Sir?
    Warden Samuel Norton: It's obvious this fellow Williams is impressed with you, he hears your tale of woe and naturally wants to cheer you up. He's young, not terribly bright, it's not surprising he wouldn't know what a state he put you in.
    Andy Dufresne: Sir, he's telling the truth.
    Warden Samuel Norton: Let's say for the moment this Blatch does exist. You think he'd just fall to his knees and cry: "Yes, I did it. I confess! By the way, add a life term to my sentence."
    Andy Dufresne: That wouldn't matter. With Tommy's testimony I can a new trial.
    Warden Samuel Norton: That's assuming Blatch is still there. Chances are, he'd be released by now.
    Andy Dufresne: They'd have his last known address, names of his relatives. It's a chance, isn't it.
    [Norton shakes his head]
    Andy Dufresne: How can you be so obtuse?
    Warden Samuel Norton: What? What did you call me?
    Andy Dufresne: Obtuse? Is it deliberate?
    Warden Samuel Norton: You're forgetting yourself.
    Andy Dufresne: The country club will have his old timecards. Records, W-2s with his names on it. Sir, if I ever get out, I'd never mention what happens here. I'd be just as indictable as you for laundering that money.
    Warden Samuel Norton: [Norton slaps the table]
    Warden Samuel Norton: Don't you mention money to me again. You sorry SON OF A BITCH! NOT IN THIS ROOM, NOT EVER.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_shawshank_redemption_207.jpg 
Views:	884 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	109496  

my daddy saw a cat last year.

5 Star Poster

Guys, guys, this is the wrong forum to be discussing things on...

what you want is HungAngles.com...

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    Well, insert_namehere, we can all be like that, you lowly gamma!!!
    Ahahahahahaha!! Oh, you alphawannabe!!! I KNEW someone like you would bite!!!!

ROFLMAOLOLBRBPWND!!!!! We're ALL laughing our collective selves silly!!!

Please respond so that I can begin cutting and pasting and posting stupid images over and over again while driving my post count up without actually SAYING anything.

Again - BRBPWNDLOLGTMAROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I take your points, insert_namehere, I really do. You GTMA. You even managed to get the collective "WE" in. Nice! So are you saying I should just ignore the bitch, and let her many lies continue to go unchallenged? That ain't an easy thing for me to do with anyone. You may not believe this, but some people here do believe her lies. She's banking on the law of averages, and it's called disinformation.

"You may fool all the people some of the time, you can even fool some of the people all of the time..." - Abraham Lincoln.

What's a GTMA and what on earth are you responding to?

Face it, you're crazy from the heat.

Must be some libtard dillusion or something.

5 Star Poster

I think it means "getting the message across or something". You see, it takes a kook to know what another kook means.

This is where you're supposed to go: "You're like an anencephalic cry baby!", and then proceed to flood the thread with gibberish.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by LG

I think it means "getting the message across or something". You see, it takes a kook to know what another kook means.

This is where you're supposed to go: "You're like an anencephalic cry baby!", and then proceed to flood the thread with gibberish.
    I prefer HYDROCEPHALIC crybabies!

ROFL ROFL ROFL!!! You guys are JUST TOO EASY!!

In case you cretins haven't GOTTEN it yet:
    Oolong was a well known Internet phenomenon between 2001 and 2003, through a large number of photographs posted by Akutagawa on his website. The site featured "photo journeys" of the domestic rabbit travelling with his master through the house, yard, and other locations. The website became known to a wider audience when it was covered in 2001 by Syberpunk, a site which focuses on odd things in Japanese culture [1].

Oolong attracted attention because Akutagawa had trained the rabbit to balance objects on his head, an art called "Head Performance" by his owner [2]. The first object balanced on Oolong's head was a 35mm film canister on 25 May 1999.[3] Soon, Akutagawa had the rabbit balance a variety of things on his head, including tea cups, bread, fruit, pancakes (actually dorayaki), and even a rabbit skull. Although most reactions on the internet were positive, there were some complaints by people who believed the practice to be cruel to animals. In response, Akutagawa wrote in a message to website visitors: "Some visitors have written me e-mails, accusing me of being cruel to my rabbit and that I am abusing my pet. This was never my intention when I included numerous links to photographs, showing Oolong's unique ability to hold objects on his head. This is not a site to mock rabbits, or demonstrate animal abuse. I'm sure you understand it if you see whole my site [sic]." [4]

Throughout the rabbit's lifetime, the photographer continued to document his journeys through natural and not-so-natural environments as well as take hundreds of pictures of the rabbit balancing objects. Oolong has been noticed by the media, including the New York Times[5], and has become a widespread Internet meme. The best known of Oolong's photographs was one that was widely used as an image macro. Featuring Oolong balancing a dorayaki on his head. [6]

This is like taking candy from falafel vendors!!

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!