Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by eviltwin585
    the thing with lisa was she turned into a man, and worse yet, a bible thumper. and as rumor might presume, considers ts lifestyle sinful.

truly a tragedy, because she was hot and could fuck, and she truly looked like she loved every minute of it
    I've heard similar stories before about people who transition, then transition back to male because of some religious bastards and seem to be religious freaks for a few years then, they break down again and transition back to female and just stay away from the religious freaks. Personally, I am totally not religous and if someone like that ever approaches and me and tries to say that I'm living a sinful life, I've whoop his ass!

Vala,
    "I've whoop his ass!" LOL i think you need to edit but come on that isn't lady-like oh wait don't you have to be a lady first.

Danielle got wind of this revived thread and asked me to chime in on her behalf. She was not banned but stopped posting here and on other boards, to be more positive and focused on her life and work. She is very close to achieving her goal of a a down payment for a house. She should be moving into her new home within a few months. She will be working towards her other goals, including eventual SRS after that. As she recently told me " I have priorities and I know that I am dependant on my cock now but I have to take advantage of it - if the cow's in heat... Milk it"

FK

Junior Poster

lol, IF the cow is in heat, it would be ready to be mounted, not milked.

Maybe a movie title? "Cows in heat that give milk!"

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    As she recently told me " I have priorities and I know that I am dependant on my cock now but I have to take advantage of it - if the cow's in heat... Milk it"

FK

Professional Poster

I remember a misspent summer with a stump-broke cow. Oh Bossie,love of my youth.

Ancient Pervert.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Danielle got wind of this revived thread and asked me to chime in on her behalf. She was not banned but stopped posting here and on other boards, to be more positive and focused on her life and work. She is very close to achieving her goal of a a down payment for a house. She should be moving into her new home within a few months. She will be working towards her other goals, including eventual SRS after that. As she recently told me " I have priorities and I know that I am dependant on my cock now but I have to take advantage of it - if the cow's in heat... Milk it"

FK
    thanks much 4 the update, Felicia.

i'm glad to hear she is doing well and that her departure
    from HA was not as bad as i thought.
    i do wish her well and happiness.

phew. don't ever lose it D:

brb, exploding in pants