Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

are we back to the repetition game again?

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    are we back to the repetition game again?
    Is turn-about fair play? Actually, that`s not the point but the point was missed by the other two spammers.
    They just don`t get it.

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

ROTFLMAO…. All I need to do is point out that other posters saw what you posted before you deleted it and called you on it, just one of whom mentions it above (Rogers also commented on it). That’s the problem, stupid; other posters saw it too. As Svenson points out, the reason I posted the link to the website you copied it from to begin with was so that other posters could compare it all, down to the identical mistakes. It was also the reason why you, in a panic, immediately edited/deleted your initial post (6 edits no less) to cover up the truth. Once again, multiple posters saw you do it and called you on it.

Furthermore, you have a well established history of editing your posts to cover up your lies and mistakes after they’ve been exposed – either adding or deleting information, depending on whether your initial statement has actually been quoted in a response or not. Here are but a few of the numerous comments by other posters concerning this conduct:

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    You added this crap to your post after I had responded to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Prior to this point I had considered WMC to be intelligent, articulate, and well-informed, despite his untenable, questionable, even hateful conclusions. However, going back to edit a post (which is an historical document, albeit in a casual and fluid forum environment) in order to undercut his opponent's point of view--a sort of post-pre-emptive strike--is bad form and undermines his argument for those who have followed the course of the debate; only those coming to read the thread after the fact might be fooled by this tactic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trish
    So tell me it’s not true. You don’t go back and revise your old posts to make your arguments anticipate your opponent’s objections, do you??? What a bad little boy you are! I don't even know why anyone should argue with you now.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_love_Cristina_Bianchini
    Yeh, the fucking tosser waited till he saw I was logged in, then he edited his last post. WHAT A FUCKING SNEAKY BASTARD!!!
    You see, White_Dissembling_Dullard, it always comes down to your word – the word of a man called dishonest at every turn by dozens of posters – versus those of people who don’t have anything approaching a similar history of dishonesty. Your pattern of calling these people liars, in an effort to deflect attention from your being caught bullshiting in the first place, is also familiar to everyone.

-Quinn

P.S. LMAO at “Queen.” As in the past, you’ve once again resorted to copying someone else’s material when you’re feeling particularly desperate (in this case the insult used by Monica Fox). Thanks for your tacit admission to being so overwhelmed that you can’t even come up with your own material. You really are making this too easy for me..........

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

5 Star Poster

Just too fucking funny, and EASY. HILARIOUS !

Queen aka quinn aka our VillageIdiot Said:

You see, I know that you copied and pasted much of your initial post from part of a post on a blogger’s site (http://www.jayreding.com/).

You`re lying, as usual. So I say prove it or leave HA.

Take the challenge sissy, prove it or get out.

demonstratingtheabsurd(queen)bybeingabsurd
    Attached Images Attached Images  

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    All I need to do is point out that other posters saw what you posted before you deleted it and called you on it...
    LOL

YOU`RE STUPID ! YOU DON`T KNOW HOW STUPID.

For one thing, just because the kook brigade says it`s so doesn`t make it so. Unless you pull out a screen shot and prove it you got nothin` queen.

Secondly, and here`s the "Fiesta resistance", I`ve made a fool of you and your butt-buddy Sven, YET AGAIN !

So fucking dumb, can`t even read, yet this VillageIdiot comes into my "topic" and gets serious about the "challenge".

quinn:
    Like I said previously, I'm going to push this until we eventually both get banned by the mods. – at which point the P&R forum can hold the type of debates HA used to have regularly
    [/quote]

WMC reminds me of Richard Nixon. Anyone else get that impression?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nixon_030902_122.jpg 
Views:	442 
Size:	4.1 KB 
ID:	108694  

5 Star Poster

All I need to do is point out that other posters saw what you posted before you deleted it and called you on it...

LOL

For one thing, just because the kook brigade says it`s so doesn`t make it so. Unless you pull out a screen shot and prove it you got nothin` queen.

Secondly, and here`s the "Fiesta resistance", I`ve made a fool of you and your butt-buddy Sven, YET AGAIN !

So fucking dumb, can`t even read, yet this VillageIdiot comes into my "topic" and gets serious about the "challenge".

quinn:
    Like I said previously, I'm going to push this until we eventually both get banned by the mods. – at which point the P&R forum can hold the type of debates HA used to have regularly

You have no clue too?Tell me you`re not as stupid as the villageidiot and sven. Have no idea why we are laughing so hard that queen and sven replied to this topic?

5 Star Poster

LOL

quinn:

You have no clue too?Tell me you`re not as stupid as the villageidiot and sven. Have no idea why we are laughing so hard that queen and sven replied to this topic?
    Who's "we" WMC? Unless you've got multiple personalities or a bunch of conservatives stuffed up your asshole, I can't imagine there's that many of you. And yes you're outnumbered, not only by us "kooks" who spend our time here but by other respected posters who also consider you an asswipe: Ecstatic, whatsupwithat, Felicia, seanchai and so many more.

Fact: You almost always edit your posts after you make them. Often once, sometimes five or six times. The reason you need to edit is to amend or change your views (I know it's not for clarity or to fix typos since your posts remain unclear and full of typographical errors even after the 5th edit): you shift positions more often than a rally car's gearshift.

Fact: A number of posters saw that you had initially posted out something else and then wiped it off. There is nothing to prove.

Fact: It is well known that you cut and paste text without giving references, using quote boxes or italics and without clarifying that the text was written by someone else. Several of us- including myself- have proven you do that. It seems to betray a lack of orginal thought as much as anything.

Fact: Your crazy accusations angered the mods. Your topic was wiped out, but now you have insisted on bringing up the issue of McCain-Feingold and fanning the dying flames because it is obvious, once again, that you want to start a fight.

Fact: Nobody gives a shit about McCain-Feingold anymore.

Fact: This debate is over. You lost it long ago.

Fact: Don't bother replying. I'm paying no more attention to this thread and suggest that others follow suit. It seems you are incapable or discussion and only interested in arguing.

Fact: A nice cup of STFU would do you some good for a change right now. And that, my friend (and I use the term as loosely as possible) is a fact.

Have a nice day, but don't come crying to me if someone kicks the crap out of you for being an annoying shit.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

5 Star Poster

LOL

quinn:

You have no clue too?Tell me you`re not as stupid as the villageidiot and sven. Have no idea why we are laughing so hard that queen and sven replied to this topic? [/quote]

Who's "we" WMC? Unless you've got multiple personalities or a bunch of conservatives stuffed up your asshole, I can't imagine there's that many of you. And yes you're outnumbered, not only by us "kooks" who spend our time here but by other respected posters who also consider you an asswipe: Ecstatic, whatsupwithat, Felicia, seanchai and so many more.
    Fact: Opinions are like assholes, they all stink and I expect nothing less from leftists on a left wing board.That proves nothing. If this were a right of center board you be on the other end of it.

You almost always edit your posts after you make them. Often once, sometimes five or six times. The reason you need to edit is to amend or change your views (I know it's not for clarity or to fix typos since your posts remain unclear and full of typographical errors even after the 5th edit): you shift positions more often than a rally car's gearshift.
    Boo-hoo, best run to the mods again and complain about the edit function.

A number of posters saw that you had initially posted out something else and then wiped it off. There is nothing to prove.
    And that proves what? Absolutely nothing. I`ll pass a polygraph on this one. The initial story was from a news source, I added, removed and modified text from the USSC decision and the story. Big fucking deal.

It is well known that you cut and paste text without giving references, using quote boxes or italics and without clarifying that the text was written by someone else. Several of us- including myself- have proven you do that. It seems to betray a lack of orginal thought as much as anything.
    Spell check yourself nitwit. You seem to suffer from a lack of orginal thought yourself

Your crazy accusations angered the mods. Your topic was wiped out, but now you have insisted on bringing up the issue of McCain-Feingold and fanning the dying flames because it is obvious, once again, that you want to start a fight.
    FACT: The mods did not delete the topic because it was embarrassing to the villageidiot and the statement that M/F would be strengthened by the courts instead of being eviscerated. The topic was deleted because of official complaints.

FACT: No one told me I could not replace BOTH original topics.

FACT: The kook brigade lodged official complaints. Do a search, type in pedo. Those posts are still there and involve others in the kook brigade. You`re busted junior.

FACT: I`ve never ran to the mods to bellyache like a crybaby.

This debate is over. You lost it long ago.
    FACT: You`re as delusional as the villageidiot who stated M/F would be strengthened by the courts after all was said and done. The exact opposite happened as I stated long ago.

Don't bother replying. I'm paying no more attention to this thread and suggest that others follow suit. It seems you are incapable or discussion and only interested in arguing.
    FACT: You have no idea what this topic was meant to demonstrate.

FACT: You dearly wish for an exclusive left wing P&R section. Keep lobbying the mods, you may get it.

WE????? I think you're alone pal. Time to grab the piss pail and go outside and empty it! And while you're at it, take a deep breath. Time to go down to the corner store and get an ice cream.

You aren't from Canada are you? Drive the twenty miles to Butte. Go into the diner and ask for some eggs over easy. I think you're going nuts. And I'm starting to worry about you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    WE????? I think you're alone pal. Time to grab the piss pail and go outside and empty it! And while you're at it, take a deep breath. Time to go down to the corner store and get an ice cream.

You aren't from Canada are you? Drive the twenty miles to Butte. Go into the diner and ask for some eggs over easy. I think you're going nuts. And I'm starting to worry about you!
    Still have zero clue?

Hint, it`s a demonstration. And the joke is on the VillageIdiot who actually bit, hook line and sinker. So bereft of acumen the VillageIdiot bit again in another topic. It`s become so easy I almost feel guilty exposing queen for the anencephalic it is.