Quote Originally Posted by LG
Who's "we" WMC? Unless you've got multiple personalities or a bunch of conservatives stuffed up your asshole, I can't imagine there's that many of you. And yes you're outnumbered, not only by us "kooks" who spend our time here but by other respected posters who also consider you an asswipe: Ecstatic, whatsupwithat, Felicia, seanchai and so many more.

Fact: You almost always edit your posts after you make them. Often once, sometimes five or six times. The reason you need to edit is to amend or change your views (I know it's not for clarity or to fix typos since your posts remain unclear and full of typographical errors even after the 5th edit): you shift positions more often than a rally car's gearshift.

Fact: A number of posters saw that you had initially posted out something else and then wiped it off. There is nothing to prove.

Fact: It is well known that you cut and paste text without giving references, using quote boxes or italics and without clarifying that the text was written by someone else. Several of us- including myself- have proven you do that. It seems to betray a lack of orginal thought as much as anything.

Fact: Your crazy accusations angered the mods. Your topic was wiped out, but now you have insisted on bringing up the issue of McCain-Feingold and fanning the dying flames because it is obvious, once again, that you want to start a fight.

Fact: Nobody gives a shit about McCain-Feingold anymore.

Fact: This debate is over. You lost it long ago.

Fact: Don't bother replying. I'm paying no more attention to this thread and suggest that others follow suit. It seems you are incapable or discussion and only interested in arguing.

Fact: A nice cup of STFU would do you some good for a change right now. And that, my friend (and I use the term as loosely as possible) is a fact.

Have a nice day, but don't come crying to me if someone kicks the crap out of you for being an annoying shit.
the truth all persons on the HA know lg and ezed are right so alone an so sad..............