Silver Poster

Default queston for allanahstarr?

I was watching this movie that you were in called Mixed nuts and a chocolate chip, where during the whole movie this little pencil dick prick was hiding behind you and all the other ts he was fucking..
    '
    That's one thing that pisses me off if you're going to make these kind of movies why be a chicken shit laying on your back with your face pressed against the ts back because you're scrared to be caught on film.

The guy sounded like and kind of had the build of that little short fat prick Ed Powers, so could you if you don't mind tell us who was the coward hiding behind you and all the other TS during that movie?

Default Re: queston for allanahstarr?

I've seen that guy too. Hes a older white man with a big hairy beer belly and he's always fucking some tranny with his little dick but always makes sure he's hiding behind them on his back so he doesnt get his face on camera. lol

Default Re: queston for allanahstarr?

really lol

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!