Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

this shemale claims she has 11 1/2" and says she doesn't lie about her size like other girls, Well I've been with her and she has about 6" It's a big lie. Plus her voice was kinda rough and she looks manly all together.

I played with Mia Sterling this past weekend kinda of disapointed

Mia Sterling advertises saying she has 9", sometimes 10"

Both of these shemales both claim they have 11" too, but the claims are false! I think these shemales are talking about the size of their feet! Anyone else have some fakes to expose?

I don't understand the concern for size. My concern is attitude and appearance. If a girl is a fox and she's cool, who cares about inches?

Rookie Poster

Any girl that doesn't lie about their size is crazy...any guy that believes a girls size is as crazy.

Professional Poster

My witty signature.

Rookie Poster

Default ummmm

Well i hooked up with www.tatianna404.com and she lied and said it was a 7 and really it was a 9, lol. To big for any man but i had a great time!!!!!!!! So i guess that was a good lie......

Rookie Poster

Default It's kind of subjective...

Haven't you ever gotten really horny and noticed your cock looked bigger than ever? Perhaps you need to put a little more effort into some foreplay to make sure that you are both achieving your desired erection size.

Try the following masturbate once and blow a load. Before you blow measure your cock. [like anyone is actually going to do this] Wait a day or two and the go again. Stop before you blow and repeat up to ten times. Each time get to that point where you can barely hold back. After the eighth or ninth time measure your cock.

I estimate my cock to be anywhere from 7.5 to 9 inches depending on how thourough my boner prep is. The more horny, the bigger.

I will admit having been stung by actually believing the ad hype only to experience a second rate 'appointment'.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah they lie because they need to make $$$ and for some weird reason some people are under the impression that with TS' size matters....................not every guy likes TS' with a hung 3rd leg

cmon though, how many guys have lied or stuffed socks to get some pussy?!? LMAO

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ