Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Al Gore's son arrested(D.Post)

Not again !

Hey algore puhhhleeasse run for Prez

Al Gore's son arrested
    By The Associated Press
    Article Last Updated: 07/04/2007 10:32:04 AM MDT

Laguna Niguel, Calif. - Al Gore's son was arrested early this morning on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs after deputies pulled him over for speeding, authorities said.

Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius about 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway when he was pulled over at about 2:15 a.m., Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino said.

The deputies said they smelled marijuana and searched the car, Amormino said. They found less than an ounce of marijuana along with Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall, which is used for attention deficit disorder, he said.

"He does not have a prescription for any of those drugs," Amormino said.

Gore was being held in the men's central jail in Santa Ana on $20,000 bail.

Kalee Kreider, a spokeswomen for his parents, did not immediately return phone messages to The Associated Press today.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6297557
    Attached Images Attached Images  

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Jimmy Carter's son, Chip, was smoking dope and doing speed back in the 70's. I think Gerald Ford's kids also did pot way back when. It's surprising that this stuff even gets reported on these days.

Rookie Poster

First thing that crossed my mind was "swift boat crew at it again" when I read it

on the BBC site of all places...... usually the BBC is one of the few objective bastions of good reporting.

but alas....

so Gore's son got busted. wich is stupid of course; best do dope where it's legal (he could smoke as much as he'd liked in Amsterdam), don't fool around with it where it's not. but how many guys got busted everyday with some grass and illegal dope on em everyday? must be hundreds in the States alone.
    not news at all.

this is just ammo for the Repugs, it's like a present from Heaven for those guys. in case Gore might change his mind about joining the run-up for president in 2008, well; now the Repugs and their Swiftboat Minions have a piece of ammo that they will drag out again and again and again just to smear ol' Al.

And it's great ammo too for those criminals to use and aim at "Mr Live Earth", to point out to the Sheeple that the people who believe in global warming are up to no good.

it wouldn't even surprise me if it was all bogus or if it was blown all out of proportions to get Scooter Libby off the front pages, now that Paris has been released a few days ago and isn't 'hot' enough to do that job (keeping the Sheeple occupied with non-news).

sigh.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Having a son get caught with dope is more serious political ammo for the opposition than having strapped your family dog to the top of the car when going on vacation?

Umm, I don't think so. There's a lot of people who absolutely adore their pets who are going to get squeamish if Mutt Romney is the Republican nominee.

Default Re: Al Gore's son arrested(D.Post)

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius about 100 mph ....

I wonder how long it took the car to get up to that speed. Was this going down the side of a mountain by chance?

Rookie Poster

Of course Rush's problems were caused by the liberal media...they forced the pills down his sorry fat ass.....

Folks, whitebitchcanada has so little to use to show any good on the RW side of the coin that all they can do is try to shoot Al Gore in the foot for taking up a cause.....and of course now trying to use his family's problems as a negative issue.......

Why didnt he report about the drinking and drug problems of the various bush offspring....?

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    Not again !

Hey algore puhhhleeasse run for Prez

Al Gore's son arrested
    By The Associated Press
    Article Last Updated: 07/04/2007 10:32:04 AM MDT

Laguna Niguel, Calif. - Al Gore's son was arrested early this morning on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs after deputies pulled him over for speeding, authorities said.

Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius about 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway when he was pulled over at about 2:15 a.m., Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino said.

The deputies said they smelled marijuana and searched the car, Amormino said. They found less than an ounce of marijuana along with Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall, which is used for attention deficit disorder, he said.

"He does not have a prescription for any of those drugs," Amormino said.

Gore was being held in the men's central jail in Santa Ana on $20,000 bail.

Kalee Kreider, a spokeswomen for his parents, did not immediately return phone messages to The Associated Press today.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6297557

Grow your own dope, plant a republican!

Intelligent conversation with Conservatives is bound to fail because they are always ready to defend their most precious possession -- their incredible ignorance.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ps911fan
    Of course Rush's problems were caused by the liberal media...they forced the pills down his sorry fat ass.....

Folks, whitebitchcanada has so little to use to show any good on the RW side of the coin that all they can do is try to shoot Al Gore in the foot for taking up a cause.....and of course now trying to use his family's problems as a negative issue.......

Why didnt he report about the drinking and drug problems of the various bush offspring....?
    Do you mean them?
    http://archives.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLI....daughters.02/

Or this asshole?
    http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm

The twins in his case are just Chimps off the old block:
    http://archive.salon.com/politics/fe...ins/print.html

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Platinum Poster

It's a non-story, but even if it was a story, and Gore ran and was nominated he would win easily...the democratic candidate in 08 is going to win whoever is nominated, period. The chimp-in-chief's crimes and blunders have made that a certainty. The repugs will have no choice but to suck it up the same way that they had to last November.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

The commies are going down big time buster! They will be vanquished off the face of the earth.

Those who turned away will be turned upon!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    The commies are going down big time buster! They will be vanquished off the face of the earth.
    Perhaps you should explain that to the leaders in Bejing, I have confidence in your powers of persuasion.

Alright Then.