Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MY IPHONE

Default MY IPHONE

I took it to work today and people were amazed.
    I took some photos and they turned out very well considering you cant adjust ANYTHING.
    No zoom nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_0062_533.jpg 
Views:	2370 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	108158   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_0018_119.jpg 
Views:	2371 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	108159  

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

no zoom? sucks

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

How many megapixels is it?

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

I really don't get all the hype over that phone, it's lacking in so many ways for such an expensive device

don't all yell at me for a dumb question. how do you send an email/text message on an iphone if there are no keys to press?

Rookie Poster

lol i got one .......you press the phone button then the contacts button and then go to the name you want to text and press it then it will say call or text and you hit text and then you text them and it keeps all the text between you two in a line like yahoo messenger or aol messenger until u clear the text. When u hit text the keyboard comes up .

Rookie Poster

and someone said its lacking so much ...what is it lacking... Its a phone a i pod and a GPS system.....no buttons im completely happy with it i haven't had any problems yet with it. And it doesn't have that stupid mobile net it has the real net and when u go to a site you double table on it and it zooms when and then you can move around the page with your finger. If thats not enough to satisfy you then you probably expecting way to much.

Junior Poster

What I don't like about it is that you can't change the battery and when your battery reaches the end of its recharging life, you have to pay to have the battery replaced for $100.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phxguy
    What I don't like about it is that you can't change the battery and when your battery reaches the end of its recharging life, you have to pay to have the battery replaced for $100.
    thats typical of any apple product, not to mention that it will break down in less than 6 months after you purchase it. seriously, apple makes the worst products on the planet.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    thats typical of any apple product, not to mention that it will break down in less than 6 months after you purchase it. seriously, apple makes the worst products on the planet.
    I hope that's not true of their computers! I've owned my eMac for over three years and it's always worked fine, never had any problems with it. I could see that happening on an iPod Nano though.