Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Impeachment!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

If you want Clinton to pay for his alleged purjury but not Scooter, then YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE.

All I'm saying is what's good for the goose is good for the scooter.

Play fair.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Oh, so you're saying that it's okay to let Scooter the Traitor Libby get away with proven purjury and likewise justice was equally served in the case of gangsta Clinton's alleged purjury. Either your happy with both outcomes, or you're upset with both outcomes. Otherwise your a hypocrite. If you tip the case by using a epithet for one and not the other, you're a hypocrite.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

an remember bill was just lyin bout a thick chick blowin him in "sexual relations" not lying about how to go to war on trumped up bullshit...when will dick cheney crawl from behind his five military deferments.........

I'm not talking about a cum stain. I'm talking about the billions he soaked out of the people who invested in whitewater and for killing vince foster.

And it's not an epithet for the gangster clinton but an accurate description.

Hmmm...I don't remember the gangster clinton serving either.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    I'm not talking about a cum stain. I'm talking about the billions he soaked out of the people who invested in whitewater and for killing vince foster.
    What a crock of shit.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

To claim that Clinton's a gangster and deny that Scooter's covering for a traitor is hypocrisy. Especially given that the first is false and the second is true. Just get in line behind the other hypocrites guyone and don't whine so much about it. Conservatives are such whiners!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222
    an remember bill was just lyin bout a thick chick blowin him in "sexual relations" not lying about how to go to war on trumped up bullshit...when will dick cheney crawl from behind his five military deferments.........
    clinton was sued by paula jones , during the case clinton lied in a sworn depostion and suborned perjury.

clinton committed multiple crimes. fitzgerald knew there was no underlying crime so he set perjury traps so save his rep.

end of story.

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Sorry, I left you out. You're being a hypocrite too WMC. Fall in line behind guyone.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Sorry, I left you out. You're being a hypocrite too WMC. Fall in line behind guyone.
    clinton committed multiple crimes.

fitzgerald knew there was no underlying crime so he set perjury traps so save his rep.

come on trish, everyone knows what fitzie was up to.

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.