Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Impeachment!

Junior Poster

Default Impeachment!

Impeachment of Bush AND Cheney is now the ONLY option for the US Congress. With the commutation of Irving "Scooter" Libby's sentence in the face of overwhelming evidence of guilt. It is clear that the Pres and V. Pres are criminals.
    This makes Nixon's Saturday night massacre look like a minor infraction.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Impeachment!

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    Impeachment of Bush AND Cheney is now the ONLY option for the US Congress. With the commutation of Irving "Scooter" Libby's sentence in the face of overwhelming evidence of guilt. It is clear that the Pres and V. Pres are criminals.

Article II Section II

...and he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Impeachment!

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    it looks worse to persons from europe we dont like bush befor this because of coruption

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    God told me to go after Jennifer Justice.

I didnt need god to tell me though.

Jen, I'm courting you. Just talk to me! I'm a good man. 5 minutes and then hang up on me.

We ain't sweatin what euro's are thinking. A little history lesson. We came over to America from Europe, mainly because we can't stand you guys.

Junior Poster

We ain't sweatin what euro's are thinking. A little history lesson. We came over to America from Europe, mainly because we can't stand you guys.
    No. In fact the Europeans kicked the crooks out.

Personally I think that since both Libby and The Gangster Clinton were convicted of perjury they should both suffer the same fate. So nothing should happen to Libby and his wife should get Schumers NY Senate seat then make a run for the presidency.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by North_of_60
    No. In fact the Europeans kicked the crooks out.

So now you're calling Americans, crooks? Shit, I'd rather be a crook than a fucking pussy. What happened to you euros?

Junior Poster

Hey Moron,

Clinton was never convicted of perjury. Libby was convicted and sentenced to prison for perjury and obstruction.

Now Bush has become a part of the obstruction by commuting Libby's sentence thereby silencing him FOREVER.

What are you RED STATE Bible hillbillies doing on this board? Why don't you and tfan go jack off to the Sean Hannity show?

Hey Douche-Bag,

Clinton was disbarred from his Arkansas law license for five years and ordered to pay $25,000 in fines to that state's bar officials. The agreement came on the condition that Whitewater prosecutors would not pursue federal perjury charges against him.

Why would he agree to a plea bargain if he weren't guilty?

Then the anti-american gangster clinton pardons Susan McDougal after she was convicted on May 28, 1996 for four counts of fraud and conspiracy relating to the Whitewater scandal.

Hmmm. Looks like you got some splooge on your face.

Professional Poster

who is the mail orderbride with rupert"fairand balanced and drunk"murdock...........